Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on December 21, 2012
These looked great with dress pants for the office. Also great with jeans/khakis. I also wanted shoes that didn't leave my socks and feet wet when it rains. These seem to be waterproof too. The quality is great! I saw the same shoes at Nordstrom for about $30 more than here. Those had different labeling on the insole, but felt exactly the same when I tried them on.
on April 5, 2016
My review is solely based on fit and not the quality of these shoes. Ecco is an excellent shoe manufacturer and the quality of their products is impecable... Sizing though, very misleading; these shoes are way too big compared to US sizes. I am a 9.5 and a 43 was HUGE! please go one full size down unless you like your shoes to fit on the loose side. A 42 wasn't available so I didn't re-order.
on October 31, 2013
Was looking for casual easy-on easy-of loafers for work, and these are that. As another reviewer said, these run large - true. I have other Ecco's and I wear a 44. I had to return these in size 44 for size 43, which do fit, although there's an overall loose feeling. These almost seem like a cross between a loafer and a slipper. All that said, I really like them, but they surprise me when I put them on as being somewhat unsubstantial. That also makes me wonder how well they'll last. Regardless, they are comfy!
on November 22, 2013
They are a great looking pair of shoes and I really like them. The only reason this isn't a 5 is because of the rubber portion on the back of the shoe. It has a texture to it that if your pants are just a little on the long side it will catch the hem of your pants and fray it. If my pants fit me better it wouldn't be a problem, but as I like them a little long this can be annoying.
on April 15, 2014
I was looking for a comfortable brown shoe that I could wear to work, that also had a wide toe box. After trying many many other brands (and even other Eccos) these were perfect. Fit a little loose at first, but after they broke in, they are spot on. The leather insole is a nice bonus since it doesn't seem to get funky as easily as a regular one. Overall very high quality fit and finish- I expect them to last a while.
on April 26, 2015
My husband loves these shoes - be aware that the stitching is a light grey color. Amazon customer service reassured us that the stitching is black, as shown, however IT IS NOT BLACK.
on October 20, 2015
The most comfortable and long lasting shoe! Ive bought this shoe about 5 times in a row and i cant switch to another! They are the best!
on October 7, 2013
I have fairly large feet. I normally order a size 14 if it is available. An American 14 can be a little loose at times, however. When I saw these I thought 47 EU = 13-13.5 US and I thought they might be just right. They fit fine without socks but are just too tight with socks. I would say theese are closer to 12.5-13. I will need to exchange them. Hopefully they have a size that is one up.
on November 7, 2013
They were too small and narrow. Had to send them back. Very good looking shoe, though. I needed a size 9.5 and this was really more of a 9.
on March 7, 2016
This is my second pair. First pair lasted almost 5 years of wearing 4 to 5 days a week. Once brokennin they feel like bedroom shoes. I also bought them in black.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.