Top critical review
One person found this helpful
Not bad but...
on May 7, 2013
I'm not so sure about the other reviews, but I haven't had any of the same problems they had with the exception of one reviewer.
Some of the problems that I have with this phone are:
1. when you use the internet on the phone for an extended period of time, it will take the some of the battery bars down like one maybe two bars.
2. Sometimes I use this phone's sprint navigation feature which will severely drain the battery life of my phone (The phone shut off on me while I was driving home-thank goodness I knew the way back from that road)
3. I can't zoom in most of the time with the camera (which is a real bummer when you are at a rock concert. I need a closer pic of the band! & I had floor seating!)
4. when you zoom in with the video feature the picture is blurry. :/
5. it's still a little difficult trying to type with the touchscreen keyboard. I agree with one of the reviewers that you have to press a little above the key you want to type with the touchscreen. (I eventually got used to it & it's not a problem anymore-the typing method is similar to the really old phones with just #s on the keypad/dial pad or whatever it's called)
6. my phone did not come with a micro sd slot so I can't move my old pics in.
7. if you are not careful on how you hold your phone you might delete some of your text messages since the touchscreen is heat sensitive.
Some of the pros of this phone:
1. Excellent battery life I could go 3-4 days without charging it if I don't use the internet (for a long time), sprint navigation or take too many videos.
2. I can zoom in when in video mode
3. I dropped the phone once and had no problems (not so sure how long this will last after several more drops but I am buying an external case-don't want to take any chances)
4. I have received compliments on how cool this phone looks.
5. The screen is nice and large which is good enough for me since it's not a smartphone
6. the tiny mirror on the phone's back is useful when I want to take pictures of me and one other person
7. my phone does not shut off on its own (I guess I'm lucky?)
8. I have had no problems calling other people.
Might update this review later after more usage.