Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on December 19, 2013
I have owned Haggar separates for many years. I bought these pants with the matching jacket. I like the jacket very much and generally like the pants. The combo is a fine go-to, daily wear set--that's what Haggar separates mean to me. What surprised me is that the rise in these pants (length between the bottom of the crotch to the waistline) is about three inches shorter/lower than my other Haggars. After trying the pants on I searched the Internet for the words Haggar fit chart and found that these Straight Fit pants are not tapered as Haggar traditionally does (what they now call Classic Fit), sit below the waist, and have a shorter rise and profile for a smaller fanny. If you're thin built, or like European cut pants, this won't bother you. Should you have a belly or much of a fanny, you will find that these pants will feel extremely low cut. The more belly, the more likely that you could not only feel like the pants are cut low but roll the waistband and your belt when you bend over. If you're expecting a traditional Haggar fit, or if you have much of a belly at all, you might want to look elsewhere. I would give the pants four stars for value but the fit issue drops the overall rating for me. I related "straight fit" (barely noticeable in the ad) to being opposed to "relaxed fit" when I purchased, or to pants with a plain, non-pleated front, but I was under informed. I do not see where the ad for this product notes these "features" so I'm writing this review so that others will.
on January 3, 2014
My husband needed a pair of pants for an important date in January. The first pair that I ordered did not fit (I ordered a size too small). Day after Christmas I went to Amazon.com to return and reorder. We received the new size two days later. The hubby was pleasantly surprised!!!! They fit and look fabulous! Haggar is a reputable brand and Amazon never fails to give premium customer service, something that is lacking in society today. Thank you Amazon.com for putting your customer's first to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and an easy, satisfying, happy shopping experience!
on May 21, 2017
Great value for the price, and matches well with the suit jacket. "Chocolate" doesn't do justice to the color - it's more of a sophisticated grey-brown. Very nice fabric.
on May 8, 2014
These fit and feel great. The only thing I didn't like about them is that the flair out just a bit at the bottom. This is probably completely unnoticeable to anyone but me. But, I probably wouldn't buy another pair for that reason. The material is a little thin as well, but again feels good.
on January 12, 2017
I purchased these pants in 2015 and they have stood the test of time. I wear a suit and tie to work, 5 days a week, and then to church on Sunday so a suit needs to last and handle every day use.

This was a great purchase and has held up just as good as some of my more expensive suits - all around it was a great buy and value for the money.
on October 24, 2016
Did not have in any sense a flexible waist-band. The labeling on the pants stated "tailored fit". Had I know this I would have ordered a size up, but now will have to settle for taking them to a tailor and having the waist let out a bit. I just hope there is enough fabric to do that. Due to my location, sending back is not a viable option.
on May 29, 2017
The pants fit me fine. I wish they would sell them in size 44 waist x 29 long.
on May 21, 2017
Compared to the gabardine slacks the fit is about 2 inches smaller. If you wear a 38 you better get a 40.ppl ppl
on January 26, 2017
Ordered a 34 waist and received a 32 waist though the label says 34. I know what a 34 waist feels like and this isn't it. Nothing flexible about the waist either. Sending back.
on September 23, 2015
Although I am getting some slight alterations made, so far the fit is about what I expected. It's always difficult to find the exact sleeve and trouser length I require, I am used to that. Otherwise, the suit appears to be just fine and I can't wait to wear it for the first time.