Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on March 7, 2014
I have to say my old Verizon cell phone, despite its outdated looks, was perfectly fine till I left it in a freezing, damp car and it went dead. I was due for a free upgrade anyway, so I got this one for $.01 on Amazon. (First I ignorantly went to a nearby Verizon store and they tried to charge me for the phone, knowing I had a free upgrade coming, in which case you are supposed to get a free phone.) So I got this new phone for $.01 from Amazon, which is exactly identical to the one at the Verizon store, and it looks great and works great -- except for one thing -- the buttons on the right side for "picture" keep getting accidently punched just about every time I pick up the phone. It is annoying. Maybe they should put those buttons inside somewhere to fix this.
on March 16, 2014
Easy to use, comfortable to hold, texts and calls with no frills which I did not want anyway.
This one was actually to replace another of the same which went through the wash FOUR times. The first three times it came out working just fine. The fourth time killed it. But I think that's a pretty good record, most phones would not work at all after one time through the wash. Check your pockets though, just in case!!
on August 29, 2013
This is just what you might expect from the dumb phone market. It feels flimsy. Some have trouble accidentally turning on the camera due to the button location. I have had no issues with that. It is not as good as the 7 year old Samsung it replaced, I don't think. If I had to do it over, I wouldn't pick this phone but he pickins for dumb phones are slim.
on October 10, 2016
My husband likes his phone. He also insists on having access to VZ Navigator. This is about the only phone on the market that is compatible with Verizon that needs his needs. Arrive on time, well packaged and functional.
on March 15, 2016
has some issues, drops calls for no reason, had to buy a new battery even with that it still only holds a charge for one day, not what I wanted or expected, money best spent on a refurb or new wish I had!!!!!!!
on October 4, 2015
What do you expect for $20? My son found his old one 30 seconds after opening the box but at least now he has a back-up. This came well ahead of the time expected, was free delivery, works - what to say?
on November 2, 2015
This phone was supposed to able to be activated on verizon net work when wr tried they told us this was a prepaid phone and had to be activated as such for 6 mo before we could put it on verizon.
on November 26, 2013
I bought this phone for my 63 year old dad. He loves how easy it is too use. IT HAS A VERY LOAD SPEAKER ON IT WHICH IS GREAT FOR HIM.
on February 9, 2016
Great phone, all was as expected and described.
on March 5, 2016
sometimes it doesn't recieves phone calls