Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 107 reviews
on May 26, 2014
Land line gave me only local calls for $30ish a month. Verizon wireless was about $22 with local, long distance plus many other features.Researched this unit and found this on amazon. Because it was bought through a third party, no long term contract was required when I signed up for the Verizon wireless home phone service. As for the unit, sound quality is very good. I live in rural area and the signal strength is one bar shy of full, with no reception problems. With the Verizon service, all calls have to have the area code, even in the local area.
on June 14, 2015
An excellent value--it just needs to be activated by Verizon; they send you a start-up kit with simple instructions, and you are in
business in about 2-3 days. It let me keep my phone# of 30 years,and forward calls at no charge to my new phone# without the
caller even being aware of my new location, or my new number.
on November 5, 2014
This item was received quick and wrapped in excellent, new-like condition.My phone calls are all clear and coming in.I had terrible experience with Vonage.When i cancelled they gave me such a hard time .I tried to explain how bad my reception was but, they did not care.They charged me 80 bucks for cancelling.I had no problems with verizon and this wireless system.I think it is great.
on January 31, 2013
I bought the "Like New" unit for my mom. Physical condition was great but almost continuous complaints from those talking to her (cutting in an out, etc). Didn't think you could have so many problems with such a simple device. In an event. Verizon was wonderful and patient and in the long run replaced the unit with a new one. Voila! Fairly consistent operation from then on. Highly recommend going this route to replace a land line, but like anything, may not work the first time.
on June 8, 2017
Love this item......appearance is great, easy to tell signal strength with corresponding towers giving the information you're looking for, battery indicator is great and so is the fact that the battery keeps it's strength for a couple days (not that you'd need it) but a definite plus in case of power outage or if for some reason you need to briefly change the receiver's location for better signal some days. Overall a great item and great way to cut your local phone bill. If you have access to a Verizon signal this will be good for you.
on December 9, 2016
This is a viable option for replacing your wired home telephone number. It uses the Verizon cell phone system to provide service. It works well if you're in an area with good coverage. Adding a second number to my cell account was less expensive than maintaining a separate account.
on September 23, 2017
Satisfied with reception and clarity, however package arrives without direction, impossible to deal over startup with Verizon over the internet and phone. Got tired , gave up went to Verizon Store they are not company stores but franchises ended up paying them $37.00 then mailing in additional 32,00 to Verizon. I would recommend purchasing it through the Verizon Store, cost of stress not worth purchasing through third party.
on October 10, 2013
The phone connect has worked perfectly so far. You must check your reception with a verizon cell phone before buying as the device will not work well without at least 2 bars. I tried a Magic Jack 1st and returned it after being on the phone with someone in another country for 3 hours. This device does not need an internet connection.I highly suggest you purchase the home phone connect on line ($30-40). That way you do not need to have a commitment with verizon if you don't like it. Verizon charges $140 for the device or free with a two year contract.
on March 17, 2017
The phone works perfectly. Getting an account setup with Verizon was difficult. Took over a month and 3 trips to the local Verizon store and cost me a late charge on the first months bill.
on April 13, 2017
Home phone connect arrived in good condition, took it to my Verizon Dealer got it registered, plugged a phone into it & it works fine, exactly as described, Great.