Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on November 14, 2013
My husband loves these shoes! This is his second pair. He says that they are comfortable right out of the box and feel like slippers, but with more support. I like that they are stylish. They can be dressed up or down. I was so glad to find them on Amazon. They were an excellent deal and we received them quickly. Based on what my husband says about them and the look of them I would definitely recommend them.
on October 1, 2012
I bought these to replace a pair of Timberland shoes of similar construction. They are very comfortable and are wearing well after several months of use - indeed, they seem to have corrected some of the problems that caused my the Timberlands to wear out prematurely.

One note that may not be apparent if you don't do a close up on the photos - these shoes have a dull, "oiled" appearance, as opposed to a shiny black. As other reviewers have noted, this doesn't detract from their appearance and IMHO they are fine for office casual/daily wear. Still, it might be a deal breaker for some.
on May 20, 2014
I work in a retail environment where I need to dress professional while being able to work on my feet. These look nice and keep my appearance business casual while being a non slip comfortable shoe. The shoes size was perfect and the shoes itself is very comfortable. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars because they are not 100% black but rather a very very dark brown/gray color.
on December 29, 2015
I bought three of these shoes , only one from amazon, and all three ripped at the stitching on the top .The leatherlike material is simply so inferior that the material just ripped without the thread bursting . This happened only after less than one month of wearing them.Because I did not use them immediately after buying ,the return period was gone. My recommendation is don't buy!
on February 23, 2013
I buy shoes based on comfort first, style second. My criteria is the shoe has to feel comfortable in the store, and not have to be broken-in. So my shoe buying process is longer than most, trying to find something which is the most comfortable in the store.

I have never bought shoes on the internet, but found the brown version of these at a brick and mortar store first and loved them so much I bought these black ones on Amazon. It was great to know they were wonderful and the exact size I needed.

Would love to buy 5 pair, but feet change over the years. I hope Skechers will continue to make these!
on February 27, 2014
The left shoe had a slight raised lump under the pad of my foot. After a day of use, the base of my toes were sore and the arch of my foot ached. The right shoe was fine though. Also the memory foam is only for the heal, but the pad is large enough that it provides some support for the rear part of the arch of my feet, but left the rest of the arch unsupported, so it really created an uncomfortable experience for me. I returned them as defective, and will not be replacing them with the same model.
on November 26, 2014
My Dad got these and he loves them!! They slip on...are light weight and look nice on his feet. And yes 86!!! Sometimes hard to find
a good looking pair in his size 12!! Got them as was indicated to ship and receive!! Thank y o u for making my life easier by having
the exact shoe for which my Dad could enjoy wearing and wouldn't hurt his foot and are light weight Sketchers!!!
on April 14, 2013
Very good fit. Not too big, or too small...very comfortable for light walking in the office and through buildings. I tried these on in a store, didn't have the combo/size I needed. Also, the price was same in store as online.
on January 13, 2014
Good feel, and comfortable as expected. Highly recommended. Fits somewhat large, so wearing it with thick socks. Delivery is prompt as well. No complaints overall.
on June 1, 2016
Light weight, fit great and very comfortable. Replaces a similar pair I wore out after 3 years of use going to work. I do add the hard plastic part of Powerstep arch supports under the memory foam insole to help boost the arch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question