BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on August 10, 2013
If you do a little research online about the poor reception you will find it is endemic to when the phone is upgraded to Jelly Bean 4.2. Some firmware patch is needed but as of this writing there is no idication that it will be addressed..

When the phone searches for an LTE cell and doesn't find one it disconnects from the mobile network. The phone has to be rebooted to regain connection.

When it does get an LTE cell, every call was dropped. Every call and that is not hyperbole.

I had purchased this phone last year as a gift for my mother and it worked extremely well. This has been a disappointment.
on October 10, 2013
I got this phone for my husband, who absolutely loves it. I also like it when I have had the occasion to use it. You simply cannot find a better phone any where near this price point...but I also cannot imagine wanting anything more from it either.
on February 25, 2017
good deal
on September 29, 2017
Love this Device, One of Samsung best product!
on September 30, 2013
The Galaxy Nexus is fast and the screen looks great. The battery could last a little longer. I have noticed that occassionally the escreen sensitivity isn't as responsive as expected. Sometimes I need to tap harder or multiple times to get an app to launch. Other then that I love the phone.
on March 5, 2016
Works great for a $20 phone. Just needed a new battery.
on February 20, 2016
Sprint said it couldn't be activated for their network and that it was actually a Verizon phone (despite the Sprint logo on the back). At any rate, unusable.
on July 20, 2013
I've had the nexus one and this is a def. step up from it. I love the brand and I love the fact that the android OS is much more customizable in these phones (versus the stock android on other phones).
on September 4, 2013
I use this phone every day for work and personal use and it works great really fast and easy touse
on January 19, 2015
temporary phone until contract ends