Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iHip Official NFL - NEW ORLEAN SAINTS - Noise Isolation Pro DJ Quality Headphone With Detachable Cord And Built-In Microphone With Volume Control, NFH26NOS
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on September 10, 2013
This product is exactly as advertised. The built in microphone and noise isolation works exceptionally well, so when I do receive a call while listening to music, I don't have to yell into it, and I can hear the calling party clearly. However, I travel a lot and pack these in my carry on bag. After a couple months of traveling, the left ear speaker stopped working due to a faulty speaker wire inside the earpiece that is too small to repair. Great product when it is working, but not very durable. I love these and would love to have them repaired so I can continue to enjoy them, but I am not sure how or where to get them repaired. Strangely enough, I recommend this product, just be sure to provide an increased level of protection when traveling or storing them.
on April 10, 2013
Pro's: durable, great sound, a quality product for it's price tag. I'd purchase it again.

Cons: They are heavy, the ear cups don't completely encompass the ear. This can create soreness when worn for a prolonged period.

Notes: Very well put together product. It doesn't have that same cheap plastic feel that headphones of a similar price usually have. I'm using these now as I type this. The headphone wire is ok, an average length. The cool thing is that it's not tethered. This allows you to swap the wire out should the wiring inside break, or you simply want a longer length wired connection.
on October 14, 2013
I was weary at first of cheap headphones, but the logo called me. Was I surprised. These things look great, had a great price, but most important, they sound great. The swiveling ear pieces are awesome.
on September 8, 2014
Bought these for my brother who somehow became a Jacksonville Jaguars fan despite being born and raised in NY in a household full of Jets fans (poor thing). This was a Xmas gift. They look really nice and cool but my brother says only one ear works consistently.
on June 5, 2013
these headphones was terrible....i bought them for my boyfriend and it stopped working like two weeks after I got them for him...
on May 18, 2014
I read many reviews before purchasing these, and was a bit worried about the sound quality. Everything has been brilliant on our end. My son used these in lab for school and is now using them at home with school just finishing up. I had a listen and a try and was surprisingly impressed with the quality of sound and comfort of the product.
on March 1, 2015
I went through 4-5 pairs of these from different retailers, local and online. There are a couple different revisions of the product (some with detachable cables) No matter what revision, they still are a horribly crafted, gimmick of a product. These are cheaply made, every single one had something wrong with it, and the company is using the love of your team to pass off a cheap product. Avoid unless it's going on a display shelf.
on January 1, 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my son-in-law, who is a Bears fan. He loved them. He said that the fit was great and the clarity of sound was perfect. Also, he really liked that the cord completely detaches from the headphones which make for easy disconnecting.
on January 8, 2015
got for my son the ravens fan. he loves them. im sure the price was cheaper than if found in any local store. he usually cant hear me when he has them plugged in to tablet watching a video unless i yell. he says their comfortable.
on October 11, 2014
Good sound quality but then I'm not a true audiophile. In any event, my son appropriated it for school. Gives him ample opportunity to annoy his Bear fan classmates here in the People's Republik of Illinois.