Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,193 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,235 reviews
on September 9, 2014
I LOVE these leggings! The material is super soft; enough so that my hubby says it can't be denim...lol.
The slimming panel works GREAT and is the best thing I've found to help with my pouchy thing over my bikini line I have from "female surgery" years ago. They work ever so much better than more expensive leggings I've tried. I got 3 pairs for pretty much the same cost others charge for 1 pair.
The reason I say they were somewhat large for me is because, to be safe, I ordered a size 14 and man oh man are they ever comfy but I think I'm going to order a pair in size 12 for when I want that true skinny tight fit! I plan to keep the size 14 for those days when comfort counts more than style ;-)
One of the things I really like about these is they actually hit my waist...they're not as low cut as other Levis leggings I'd bought before. I'm tall and long waisted so finding something that comes to my waist that I can wear shorter tops with is great. The slimming panel works so well I'm not shy about wearing something other than a long tunic top.
Keep in mind these are slimming while being stretchy so you just might want to order a size smaller than you wear in regular Levi's leggings, depending on how snug of a fit you're looking for.
When I wear them with my Frye boots, they make my legs look long and my butt look, well, my butt looks way better than it should for being 59 years old!
11 comment| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2013
When I initially ordered these, I was a few pounds heavier. So, when I received them, I was a bit hesitant to try them on. Although I felt a twinge of anxiety, my curiosity overruled that fear and I am so happy it did. Even with the extra weight (around the belly) the jeans somehow miraculously adjusted and I have to say they looked GREAT!! Another bonus, was they were/are the most comfortable pair of jeans I have! No crotch riding, no "muffin tops"...they looked just like they do in the picture...and that's never happened for me before. I'm a woman in my late 50s, who's had three kids and these jeans gave me the shape of a woman in her 20s. I'd call that a miracle, wouldn't you?
11 comment| 199 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2015
These jeans are incredibly comfortable and the waist stretches too! The high rise hits my belly button and for women with medium curves, it totally fits! I wouldn't recommend these jeans to people who are not as curvy though, because they will end up baggy around the thighs and back. However, if you have even slight curves, these are for you! They will hug your curves beautifully and are very soft and stretchy! They're very thick, much thicker than actual leggings too. The thick material will keep you warm, which is great! High quality fabric is a plus too.
On the downside, they do stretch out a bit after wear; however, washing it will reshape it back to its original style.

For sizes, order your regular Levi's size. I ordered size 4 and 6, and found out the difference is very slight. Thus, if you want a tighter pair of jeans, order one size down. If you like it a little looser but still look skinny, order your regular size.
I'm 5'4" at 125 pounds and I ordered a size 6, which fits perfectly comfortable and a size 4, which was very tight and had no wrinkles.

As for colors, BEACH TWILIGHT is actually pretty dark (A much stronger blue than in picture) but very denim blue. It's not as faded as in the picture, but there's still traces of that light shade on the thighs. Chalked Black looks exactly like picture and maybe a tad darker. Begonia Wave is actually much darker than the picture. It's still more of a lighter blue compared to the rest but a much stronger blue than depicted. There's also less white fading on the actual jeans compared to the pictures, but it makes the jeans look a lot nicer.
A fair warning though is that Begonia Wave fit me a bit tighter than Chalked Black and Beach Twilight, so I would size up for Begonia Wave if you have thicker thighs or is more muscular.

I love these so much that I'm coming back for more even after buying 4 pairs. They're the perfect jeans for colder temperatures!
on October 6, 2012
these jeans look good, feel good. Love the higher waist --- longer rise---holds tummy in and way more comfortable than low rise jeans. These jeans run one size small ie I ordered one size larger than my usual size.
on February 5, 2016
These jeans are decent. They do have a high rise which is nice for mature women. The leg is not overly tight which is nice since I do enjoy sitting down and not having my blood supply cut off like with most skinny jeans. I do wish they were offered in a long. I am 5'7" and they are about ankle length. These jeans will be fine for the winter when I wear them tucked into my boots. I have a 28" waist and 37" hips. I ordered the 28/6 and they fit fine and are comfortable. I don't' think these are OFFICIAL Levi's. They appear to be knockoffs. I will probably get my next pair from Levis.com so I can get a longer inseam though.
review image review image
on December 13, 2015
Wow! I love it! I bought my first pair of 512 Perfectly Slimming Jeans about 4 years ago and they have started showing signs of wear. I have been looking to replace them, but couldn't find the exact same style anywhere. I took my chances on purchasing these from Amazon, sight unseen, no way to try them on in advance of purchase, not sure whether they would fit the same as my original pair. I am so glad that I did. These are much better than the original pair that I loved so much. The inside label states that they are Perfectly Slimming 512 Leggings. That's why they fit so much better. The original pair fit close, but these fit even closer. And the stretch makes them so much more comfortable than a regular pair of jeans. Levis has improved this style since my first purchase. The fiber content is similar, but these feel so much softer and stretchier. I wear a size 16 and these "jeggings" make me feel slim and sexy. Imagine that! They sit at my natural waistline in the back and just below my belly button in the front. I am 5'2", the jeans have a 30" inseam, so they are a few inches too long for me, but I'm accustomed to that and I'm handy with a needle and thread, so I will either hem them up, or tuck them under at the ankle. The descriptions on the tags include the terms: "Super Skinny", "Figure Enhancers: Tummy Slimming, Shape Supporting, Super Stretch, Woven With Lycra", "Slims Your Shape", "Smooths Your Tummy". The washing instructions include: Machine Wash Cold, Inside Out, With Like Colors; Do Not Bleach; Line Dry/Tumble Dry Medium; Warm Iron If Needed, Dry Cleaning Possible. The color, "Beach Twilight", is dark navy blue with a washed out look on the front of the legs from the top of the thighs to below the knees. Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase and would buy it again.
on July 2, 2014
I got so sick of seeing the low slung jeans, the ones that make a girl's butt look like it's half on her thigh because of the weird pocket placement. I also don't like the way I'm CONSTANTLY pulling up my (former) low slung jeans...and it's not just me, I noticed my young stepdaughter does as well as my even younger niece. I'm too annoyed with pants I have to constantly tug on. Some people like to refer to these and my other favs, Not Your Daughter's jeans, as "Mom jeans". Yeah, I'm a mom. But this style of jean was all there was when I was in my teens, so it's what I'm used to - jeans that come to just below my belly button. No muffin top with this kind, if muffin top is something you need to be concerned with (so many more young girls with muffin top could use this style, so calling them Mom Jeans is kinda dumb when the teens and tweens could use them more than most mothers). Back pockets are located where back pockets should be, high on keister and not low on the top of the thigh. I guess these jeans give a more rounded ("bubble butt") tush, whereas the low-slung jeans make even the gymnasts look like they have pancake butt. Just comfortable jeans that fit true-to-size. I will say that I like skinny jeans better than boot cut, too, as I think boot cut makes legs look chunkier, but that's just another of my opinions.
on March 2, 2016
These Jeans are Fabulous! I am a curvy girl with a small waist with big hips and butt so it's extremely difficult to find jeans that fit even in the stores. I wear a size 16 in jeans so because of this I primarily just buy shoes and accessories online. My husband encouraged me to buy a pair of Levi's because of their quality and although reluctant, I ordered a black pair of skinnys. Let me also tell you that I never wear skinny jeans and this is my first pair! If something says skinny, I quickly put them back because skinny jeans with big hips and butt doesn't look good on everyone but I decided to step out of the box and try something new since this was my first online jean purchase.
I'm so glad I went with these jeans because they are phenomenal! The fit is perfect, they have a natural waist, the stretch is very forgiving and the fabric/denim is soft. The first day I wore them, I received so many compliments. I'm going to buy a pair in every color now, and I'm no longer afraid of skinny jeans as long as they are Levi's. Please get these jeans, especially curvy girls. You will not be disappointed. I wish I could be their spokes-model.
on February 8, 2016
but maybe it is because I don't have tiny calves. They were also labeled as leggings. The black sateen fit smaller than the beach twilight. The black sateen will definitely go back. The beach twilight I'm unsure about. I like that they aren't faded as much as pictured on amazon, but they are thin and I worry they will wear out quickly. Also, as far as tummy control goes, I think these pants make it appear I have a pooch more than other pants. They are also high rise. Hit right at belly button. I'm 5 foot 6, currently 165 with most of my weight in butt and thighs. I bought a size 10 medium. I'd consider a 12 for hip room but I think the waist would be too big then.

Update: The Black Sateen went on a crazy sale in my size so I decided to buy the size 12. They fit. They look good enough. The material will definitely wear out quickly though. After one day of wear it felt fuzzy where my thighs had rubbed together. I would say they would last about 2-3 months of wearing a 3 days a week before the seams break down. For the price I payed that's not too bad but I would be upset if I paid normal price.
review image review image
22 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2014
These are not actually "fit as expected". In fact, I fully expected they would NOT fit. With had visions of attempts to zip up these babies failing miserably, I was amazed and super pleased. That's due to the amount of stretch in these jeans. As to them being perfectly slimming - HA! I suppose these might be slimming for an 18 yr old with 4% body fat. For me, that's a little tougher - not however, the fault of the jeans. Some purchasers claimed that should a muffin top be part of your body make-up, these jeans are for you. Sorry ladies, although fantastic, these jeans are not miracle workers. If you have a muffin top, it will still exist in these wonderful jeans - who cares, I wear long tops. After purchase of my first pair, I'm sooooo ordering more. To find a faded, full rise, stretch jeans with small openings at the bottom is pretty much impossible. If I had located them in the stores, I would expect to pay $100 (I'm in Canada, so enough said re our higher prices). These at $30 plus are the find of the century. I live in jeans, but to locate them has been a trial and then some. As to size - beware. I am a "Stretch Size 10". That equates to NOT being able to wear a denim, NON-stretch jean in size 10. That's the wonderfulness of this fabric. It stretches out to accommodate those fat pockets around the waist & hips. In fact, on me, they're almost tights, which I don't want, but which would be incredible on a small, fat free body. For me though, since I have allowed time & lack of exercise to present their demons on my body, I love, love, love stretch jeans and these will forever be my favourites. If you're a true size 10, these may be large. If you're a sloppy size 10 like me, they're fantastic.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.