Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on August 14, 2013
These same shoes were on sale at a major golf store in town for $130. the Amazon price of $96 is extremely good for Ecco. Normally I have to buy golf shoes in larger sizes - in a Nike, I need a 91/2. Ecco size 42 which is supposedly comparable to a 8-8.5 mens, fits my feet perfectly. Shoe is a bit lower than I like which means your socks more easily collect morning dew. I also bought them for the waterproof capabilities, but the leather gets fully soaked on a morning round of golf and my socks are damp. I had hoped for better water protection. Still, Ecco under $100 is hard to beat.
on June 22, 2013
I read up on this brand , and bought a pair for my husband. He is pretty traditional with golf equipment and did not want to try these because he felt the lighter style and different cleats may not provide the stability he wants. I got him to try them, and he was quite pleased. He had the traction he needed on flat surfaces. The cleats did not pick up extra dirt. He found the lighter shoe to be comfortable. He is very pleased with his present. I am the best wife ever.
on March 23, 2015
A small section of the front sole on one side got detached a few months after a owned it, I had probably worn it for 8 rounds of golf. I brought it to Ecco Singapore for repair and their service was less than satisfactory. After a long wait without response from them, I had to keep calling for an update while the answer was 'we are still checking for a solution. Can we offer you a new pair at a discount?' The discounted price being almost twice what I paid. After a long delay, the sole was simply glued back by a local cobbler (at the initiative of the local store manager). So beware: shoes are good, but if you have a problem with them, you are on your own
on May 29, 2014
I have 9 pair of Ecco golf shoes, 4 spikeless an in the case of these. I had been a Footjoy wearer for over 40 years on the course, but wearing my first pair of Eccos, I knew I'd never buy anything else. My podiatrist told me once when I arrived for an appointment with Ecco Tennis shoes on, that those shoes were perfect in support. I'll vouch for the comfort.

The shoes fit perfectly and the only reason I didn't rate these 5-Stars is because they are not waterproof as all the others; but that is to be expected as they have a part canvas upper. If it is dewy out, you foot will get wet.
on April 12, 2014
These are great shoes. They do run a little large in sizing. Size 9 to 9 1/2 are a slight bit loose for a typical size 9 foot. Lace tightening, thick socks or a sole liner remedy the problem. They are very comfortable. I wore them from morning to evening 5 consecutive days on a recent golf trip. I highly recommend them.
on April 7, 2014
These are very good quality and comfortable shoe. Shoe was a bit larger than normal, but it does wear and look well. Very good looking shoe.
on April 18, 2014
Used this shoe for the first time last week - three rounds over three days with no break-in period and they were comfortable and provided a nice stable platform. I like the idea of the hybrid shoe and it no longer being necessary to wear one pair of shoes driving to the course and then changing prior to the round.
on July 29, 2014
Bought theses golf shoes for my husband for Christmas 2013. He started wearing them in the spring and after only a few months of wear the soles of both shoes separated from the shoe. Shoes at this price from reputable manufacturer shouldn't fall apart in only a few months. I see others had this type of problem with these shoes as well. Should have paid more attention to the reviews. Would not recommend these shoes.
on August 26, 2014
The most comfortable golf shoe I've ever owned and they're waterproof. Also, I travel a lot and this shoe lets me pack one less shoe because I use it for a golf she and also a sneaker. Grey laces are included so you can change from the yellow to a more traditional look. I usually take a size 44 (Europe) but had to send it back for a 45 which fits perfectly.
on June 22, 2014
There is no contest when it comes to any kind of athletic shoe especially golf. Ecco is number one by a large margin.
I actually enjoy my game more in these. They weigh almost nothing, give great support, keep my feet dry... Need I go on! I guess I like them. Oh and they come with an extra pair of grey laces if the yellow is a bit much for you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.