Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 8, 2012
I was really excited to see twill versions of Levi's -- especially with tapered legs. I'm not really certain who these pants are intended for, but I found the following things to be frustrating:

* Ride very low on the hips: when I crouch down to help my daughter tie her shoes, everyone gets to see my bottom.
* Longer inseam: I'm not exactly short, but I wear pants with a 30" inseam. Unfortunately, these pants run about 1.5 to 2" long. So I have to cuff them or else risk walking on the back of the fabric.
* Shallow pockets: I like to think I'm reasonably normally proportioned, but these jeans make me feel like I have elongated monkey arms, because the pockets are so shallow. My phone very nearly pokes out of the top of the pocket.

I'll wear these occasionally, if only because I can't return them after washing and wearing them. I'm still on the look out for a pair of twill 5 pocket pants tailored for adults instead of hip kiddies.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.