Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 10, 2014
Thank you so much to reviewer "S Gibson" who said that it fit the Nikon Coolpix L830! I have been looking everywhere at stores and online to find a SMALL case that would perfectly fit the L830 camera that I just bought this past week. It's always so hard to judge from looking online (even with measurements given) to see exactly how big it will be & how it would fit. I ordered this one solely based on that review, as I have had no luck finding many other reviews saying that it was a perfect fit. All of the other cases I've seen have been way too big for what I've been looking for. I wanted just a small case to protect the camera. I didn't need anything too big. I just wanted one that would "just fit" it, as I was planning to put the camera in my backpack or purse anyway, so I just needed something small to still protect the camera. I received this case today, and this one was a lot smaller than I thought it would be, however - it fit perfectly (even with the neck strap attached). I was hoping that the front pocket would be able to fit at least 4-8 double batteries (the camera requires 4 at a time, I wanted to be able to carry maybe 2 sets of spares, if not one set). Once the camera is inside, there is little to no room to fit the batteries in the front pocket - however - you can fit them (maybe 4 - haven't tried yet) in the inside top pocket. It's no big deal really, as I can just throw some batteries in my purse/backpack anyway. It just would have been nice to keep it all together - so that's why I took off one star. I have always liked Case Logic cases, and this one does not fail. Seems to be well made and well padded. I probably will not use the strap that came with the case, but it was a nice feature as well.
22 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 23, 2014
Finally! I looked all over for the perfect sized case to carry just my Nikon Coolpix L830 with the neck strap. I didn't want anything to bulky for my upcoming backpacking trip through Italy. Everything I found was either too big (designed to carry a lot of extras) or too small (sized for the slim point & shoot cameras). This case is exactly what I was looking for. The camera fits perfectly (not too snug and not too loose) and there is room to fit the neck strap in the case as well. There is also an outside zipped pocket to carry an extra memory card. I love it!
on February 2, 2018
I love the small size of this case. I do not like to walk around with a load of camera equipment. I am able to fit in this bag, all at once, my Olympus OM-D M10 Mark II mirrorless camera with a fixed 35mm lens attached, along with a 50mm lens also in the bag. I can strap it diagonally across my body and the case does not stick out to be noticed. It is light and comfortable. And the padding is solid. If I want to carry more, I may strap the camera around me separately on it's own strap, and keep 2 lenses in the case
VINE VOICEon March 3, 2018
This case fits my Nikon L820 perfectly. Padding is excellent, material is high quality. I wish it had one more compartment (or a larger compartment) for a USB cord. Basically, it fits the camera inside with spare batteries in the lid, with a very narrow opening on the back really only big enough for a spare SD card or two. Also the strap is attached such that the case lid unzips next to your body, rather than around the outside away from your torso. A little inconvenient, but overall this is a good case.
on March 3, 2014
The TBC-404 Case Logic camera case is perfect for a compact zoom camera application. The zipper side pocket can easily hold extra batteries or an accessory of similar size. There's another zipper slot inside the bag which is handy for an SD card holder. Should you have any other gear with your compact zoom camera, such as an external flash unit or bulky lithium-ion battery charger, consider a larger case... or carry those items under separate cover.

The external dimensions on Amazon's website are correct, so the internal measurements are a slight bit less. Case Logic's website is the best source for information in this regard. My compact zoom camera is a comfortable fit when inserted on it's side into the TBC-404 case. The case interior is well padded and expertly crafted. It is truly "minimalist" in appearance, so if you appreciate such a quality, this might be your camera bag.
on November 16, 2015
Bought this case to hold my new LX-100 for a grip to Europe. The camera fits loosely enough so that I could easily get my hand inside. As others have pointed out, the lack of a slot to slip a belt through is a serious drawback, but I solved it by cutting a slit in the flat zippered pocket in the rear. I also saw no need for a top handle on such a small case, so I cut that off too. To use the camera, I bought a length of nylon parachute cord and attached a large loop to one of the strap lugs. After looping the cord around my neck, I placed the case toward the front side of a canvas messenger bag (Everest Luggage Canvas Messenger Bag). This combination worked really well. I could carry a guide book and rain shell in the messenger bag along with the camera case, then raise the flap on the messenger and case with my left hand, while pulling the camera out by the cord with my right. Went back away just as easily. When I wanted to travel very light, I unzipped the side pocket of the case and slipped my belt through the homemade slit. So, although the case is not perfect, I found the combination that fit my needs very well for travel. I think it will also work for my hiking trips.
on July 30, 2013
To start; this is not a bad review, I bought it in hope that it would fit the camera stated in the title.
The case itself is very well made, and if it does fit your camera, you will be very happy with it.

I bought this to fit the Canon SX50 HS camera, it arrived the day before we left on vacation.(me not thinking ahead!)
It is so close, but just does not fit the camera.

Such a shame as it would have been perfect. - It was nice enough to keep - I now have my GPS and all the accessories in it. - so not a total loss.
Ended up going to best buy and picking up a Manfrotto one for 4 times the cost. ($30) due to departing the next morning.

Great case for the money (<$8)
on May 3, 2015
A HUGE thankyou to the few reviewers who mentioned this fits the Nikonl830!!!
review imagereview image
on December 31, 2015
I am happy with this case. I was trying to get the smallest case I could for my Sony a6000. This fits it very well with not too much sister wasted space.
on October 25, 2014
As others have mentioned, this case fits the Nikon L830 perfectly (with factory Nikon strap attached). Enough room for SD cards in the top zippered pocket. I didn't want the bulkiness of the TBC-304, so this 404 is perfect. Camera goes in sideways to fit properly, and being a snug fit, it's not going to move loosely inside the case like it would in the 304. Exactly what I was looking for.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.