Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray Ban RB3447 Round Metal Sunglasses, 50mm
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on July 2, 2015
Glasses were scheduled to come next week. Shipping was fast and got here in 3-4 days !! I am ecstatic. They are authentic . Ray ban logo in between glasses and on as well. The ray ban case was included as well as a eye glass cleaner (wipe).
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 5, 2015
It's such a nice glasses. Fashion, style and good quality. Fit my face so great. No worry if anyone who has small face. Otherwise, the product came really on time.
on November 15, 2015
I bought these to my wife as a gift. When it arrived and I gave it to my wife, she was so excited and happy while she was opening the box. When she finally opened the case, there were no sunglasses there! It was disappointing and very embarrassing for me.
on February 28, 2015
This is my favorite pair of sunglasses! Everything looks super crisp through them, and they're just the right opacity to be wearable in all kinds of lighting conditions. They're comfortable and light, and I love the style. They're not totally suitable for running, though; they make their way down my nose if I do that. I'll likely buy more of these in the future in different lens colors.
on January 5, 2016
Despite a shipping problem and having to wait a bit longer for them to arrive I was pleasantly surprised when I found out they're 100% real. Made in Italy, the RB etched on the side, everything. Came very nicely packaged (-: Very happy!
on December 22, 2013
They look good, made in Italy (The one from Amazon Store at least), when you put them in the case you can carry them in your jeans pocket, very good price, the size is ok but if you move a lot you need to adjust them because the temple seem shorter or the ear piece doesn't hold like the ray bans 3183.
on May 20, 2015
Very disappointed! Got this instead of my eyeglasses. Have never had such a bad experience!!!!
on May 2, 2016
Love these glasses! Came quickly and in proper packaging. I have a narrow face and high cheek bones - usually hard for me to find sunglasses that work and don't look too large for my face. I received so many compliments on them! Definitely would buy again.
on January 19, 2016
Like any Ray-Ban's these are of unbeatable quality, utility, and style. The round frames are a more unique variant because most people have the aviators or the wayfarers and that just adds to the presence that these sunglasses exude. They're surprisingly heavy, however, so when you take them off they leave red impressions on your nose where the nose pads rest.
on March 20, 2013
I was hesitant these would be too small but their size on the face is perfect. If you catch the picture of the Olsen twins wearing these, it gives you a good idea what they look like. I'm no Olsen fan but the sunglasses caught my eye. The color of lens is darker but it's what I was going for. Great vintage look that I love.