Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 153 reviews
on March 4, 2014
I was initially a little bit wary ordering these after reading all of the earlier reviews, but these are definitely authentic. After learning that Luxottica changed their production to China for this particular style, I compared with my original ones (which were purchased before the factory change, and thus were made in Italy). They are essentially the same quality! Also, the box does indeed say "Made in China by Luxottica Tristar", which is another indicator of authenticity. This was a great purchase and much cheaper than in a store!
on January 3, 2015
I purchased these sunglasses (RB3449) for my husband. The package just arrived a second ago. THE SUNGLASSES ARE BROKEN, SCRATCHED, and DIRTY!!!!! DON'T BELIEVE ME, SEE THE PHOTOS. :-/
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 28, 2016
Great glasses, everything was as expected, all 100% genuine. The case, the cleaning cloth, instruction booklet and the glasses all arrived in perfect condition. I've worn them in many glaring conditions from sun to snow glare and the glasses make a huge difference in vision. If you are a fan of Ray-Ban and the Aviator style then this is an excellent choice, plus at about half of what they charge at the mall it's even better.
on April 5, 2017
GREAT PRODUCT
on August 4, 2015
Doesn't feel like my other pair that was purchased on RayBan website. It seems cheaper. Sent it back the same day.
on April 19, 2017
I saw from previous reviews that some people question the authenticity of these glasses. Well, my friend has exactly the same pair (bought from Nordstrom) and this is in no way, shape or form any different. Very practical, light sunglasses.
on April 18, 2016
Buyers beware. I am a BIG fan of Raybans but i think this item is not real. Stated it was "polarized" but it is not. It also feels very flimsy and cheap compared to others I've bought at a department stores. Thankfully I'm able to return them.
on April 10, 2015
Are the inside of the lenses supposed to be mirrored? I can see my own eye when looking out of the lens. This is my second pair of 3449s, my first pair were the green G-15 lens with the black frame. Unfortunately, I cant find those anymore so I opted for the gunmetal/green polarized. They fit great and look good on, I just don't understand why there would be a mirrored coating on the inside of the lens? Did anyone else's come with this?
on July 25, 2013
I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about buying these after reading all the previous reviews. I took the plunge however and am glad I did. The sunnies look very nice and fit me perfectly. The 59mm size is just nice, neither too big or too small. Results may vary depending on your facial structure though.They do feel cheap and very plastic-ey (probably due to being made a different factory in China), but have no doubt that they are genuine. I know this after comparing at a Sunglass Hut and trying on the same model and it felt the same.
on March 26, 2015
The sunglasses I received where different than those that appear in the picture. The lenses where not light blue and rather they where mirror like. Such color is not even displayed as an option. My wife did not like the sunglasses and the purchase was a complete waste. Very unprofessional merchant !!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.