Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on September 27, 2012
Received this set 2 weeks ago. For first week only had normal non HD input from Dish satellite receiver. 480i res is what the set claimed it was getting. Even at that the picture was great! After first week got my Dish upgrade to full HD (1080i) the picture is fantastic!! This is the 3rd JVC I have owned. The first 2 were CRT sets and ran for over 20yrs. I am very happy I spent the extra to buy another JVC product. The sound from this set is vastly superior to other flat screens Ive heard. You'll have no trouble hearing, the sound is comparable to my old JVCs both of which had stereo sound. Its not however a substitute for even a mediocre surround system. You'll never rattle the room with the sound coming from it. Dont let that scare you tho the sound is more than adequate for normal viewing.

Only possible negative point is the stand. Easy to see how so many of these sets are knocked over. My sister has the same size Samsung and I have to admit its slightly more stable. There is a whole in the back of the base that could be used to screw it down to your entertainment center. If you have small children its something you should consider. I plan to wall mount it asap.

Bottom line my family an I are VERY happy with this purchase and I highly recommend it!!!!
on July 29, 2013
It took a week to arrive, and when it did the box had been opened and retaped. We were very worried that it was damaged. After taking it out and removing the packaging it appeared to be okay. My husband connected it without the HD box and the picture was alright, but when connected to HD the picture was great. So far everything looks great! Great picture and sound....
on February 26, 2014
Just an awesome T V, and at a great price.
Awesome communication between seller and I.
The picture is fantastic along with the sound, I would by this product again.
on November 22, 2012
pretty good picture and sound for $290, delivered. kinda small, ok for the bedroom insomniacs out there.
would recommend in the less than 300 price range
on February 4, 2013
Bought this for our bedroom and we love it. I have noticed it a little slower powering on, but I don't mind. Price was great so I'm not complaining.
on November 26, 2012
I received this tv a short time ago and working just fine. The picture quality and sound are good.I will review this again in three months for an update.
on March 24, 2013
I bought this for the office and its great I just love it, great picture and sound, its all in all a great purchase

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.