Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 410 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 456 reviews
on October 23, 2013
The watch comes packaged in an almost absurdly large box surrounded by papers and different pieces of documentation-- surprising in a watch of this price. Initially I thought that was kind of neat but as I thought about it (and put the box away presumably permanently) I wondered why the manufacturer wouldn't put that money into improving the quality of the watch. From a few feet away, this looks like a decent Submariner wannabe, but close up you can (of course) see where corners were cut-- the bracelet links are folded/hollow and the date window has some issues: It's extremely small (lack of a magnifier at this price point is not surprising)and doesn't line up perfectly in the round (why?) window. The face is OK but I noticed that there is some inconsitency to the black finish right around the "3" but that takes some study to see. I think it might have been there when I bought it (three months ago) and I'm just noticing it now but I'm monitoring it. One of the pins connecting the bracelet to the case popped off a couple weeks after I bought it, with pretty minimal jarring so I assume the pin was either defective or put in wrong. I had to go to a jeweler to replace it so that essentially added $20 to my initial investment. In the end I think it's a good watch at this price point, Probably right for someone getting into watches to see if wearing something like this is comfortable and that he doesn't lose it. But a real "watch guy" might want at least an Invicta or maybe a Seiko or Citizen in a similar ilk to this one. I do have friends who love their Stuhrling watches and have recieved good service from the company when needed. So I guess this is just an entry level sport watch that could be tweaked to make it better in my opinion.
on September 18, 2014
I am quite happy with this watch so far. I have had it for several months and for the price it certainly seems to be a very good value and a quality watch. My only real complaint is the date. It is so small that you need a magnifying glass to see it. I think they should of just left it off as it seems rather silly. Other than that it keeps time well and seems built to last. I am rather hard on a watch and have had this watch is lots of dirty water , etc. and it washes off and keep on going. I would definately recommend this to anyone. Another thing is I like a dive watch with a coin edge bezel but do not want some cheap copy of a Rolex. This watch is different enough in the face that you don't look like you are trying to pretend you have on a Rolex.
on May 30, 2015
Has a nice feel to it, comes in a huge box with all the info you need and a cleaning cloth who you don't scratch it. Recommendation is to used it only on special occasions or when you don't have to put your wrist against a table like in front of a computer, because it will scratch parts of the strap and that's something I don't like, specially on a watch this calibre.

Just be aware, it's a fingerprint magnet, hence the cloth on the box
review image
on March 8, 2017
Ordered this watch to replace my Wenger Swiss Military watch that gave me great service for approximately 20 years and finally bit the dust. Was very surprised when this watch came in because it was much better than i expected. Beautiful and heavy solid quality.Love this watch. Fantasic price for a watch of this beauty and quality. I would recommend this watch to anyone like myself that is an outdoorsman that does a lot of hunting , fishing , swimming.
on January 20, 2014
This watch is my favorite watch in my collection so far.
I purchased this Stürhling Original watch and the out of the box feeling was sensational.

Pros:
The overall feel of the watch is stunning
It is 10 times better in person rather than picture
Large numbers
It is a medium size watch, and fits nice and snug on my wrist. (Based on an average size wrist)
The box is about as nice as the watch. (Perfect gift box)
If you are in the dark, the dials glow
The bezel spins smoothly when desired.

Cons:
After some time, the clasping part on the band becomes a bit loose.
Band has acquired some scratches after several months, and makes some noise

Overall, the watch is a exceptional product and a must have for watch lovers.
I give this a solid 5/5 due to the fantastic band and face.
I would recommend buying this watch to everyone. Possibly even a black leather band to go along with it.
on February 13, 2016
If you wear your watch on your right hand then this watch will work well for you (If you wear the watch on your left hand the time adjustment will dig into your wrist at times and it is a nuisance). It is a nice watch that is easy to read the time from.

You may need to go to a jewelry store to have them correct the second hand though. When i got mine the second hand does not follow the marks very well.

It lives up to being water proof because I take it in the shower everyday (I do not diver so i havent tested the depth it is submersible)

It is a solid watch and serves its purpose well.
on May 23, 2017
I have had the watch (which is very attractive) only a few months and it already is stopping for 10-30 minutes at a time on a random basis.
I can't depend on it, and it is past the return date, so I guess it will be back to an ugly but dependable Timex.
on September 20, 2015
This is a beautiful watch. I had to remove three links but it is a man's watch. This is my fourth Stuhrling watch and I really love all of them. This just adds to my collection. The pricing was outstanding. I am going to get two more and then stop for a while. Enjoy your watch.
on December 16, 2016
I totally love that watch!! really nice big watch with sleek look feels good don't even know you have on outstanding time piece. However somebody forgot to put bubblewrap in the shipping box did not appreciate that first time it's happened hope you don't have an again.
on February 22, 2016
This watch is awesome! It looks great, keeps great time and the watch face is just the right size. The screw-down crown is great, I have other watches that seem to get caught on things and I lose time, but not this one. I have worn this watch in the shower with no problems, clasp is great, can't wait to take it diving! This is a great low-cost great-looking going out or dive watch. You won't regret this purchase.

-update-
I've been wearing this watch nearly every day for the last 2-1/2 months and no problems with time loss or water.