BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 2, 2016
The phone is great, I use it with kroger iwireless and it was ported in successfully, cannot complain on anything, really the technology is quite old and nevertheless it still delivers some form of response, but it does not compare to a galaxy phone by samsung, wherein its advances superceed this phone, greatly. But, I like its size, and how it is not heavy. Also, the google play store still works on this phone, and if using whatsapp with it, put a 2GB microSD card for additional memory, indeed it will be to your advantage. Without it the app space will be somewhat limited, say that if you like to have basic google applications updated, then an SD card is a must for this phone, I have noted that 2GB of microSD card-space is "good enough."
on September 7, 2016
The phone was adequate for my needs, because I don't need much data use. Being a 2012 vintage phone, it is not able to operate on all the latest configurations. For example I cannot go to my aol mailbox or run the latest ESPN app, but no big deal.
on October 16, 2016
Cute phone. Sprint wasn't able to activate the phone so i had to return it. Returning it was easy, communication with seller was good; i wished they could have activated it. :-(
on July 16, 2016
Great, Great..very nice seller. Will use his products if needed in future. Thank you.
on February 27, 2016
Ok as a back up phone. Used it while mine was getting repaired. Won't allow many apps due to older operating system.
on September 14, 2016
Sprint was not able to activate the telephone, therefore I returned.
on August 9, 2012
This is my first Smart phone. Bought it without a contract and I am very satisfied with its capability.

Everyone lese in my family has Ipnoes, this seems to have the same funcitonality, there are a tremendous amount of apps, etc. If I had any complaint, it would be typing on the qwerty keypad is somewhat frustrating since the software inserts its interpretation of what I'm typing into texts and searches instead of what I am typing correctly. Smart software = dumb output. Aside from that, good phone with impressive capability. Smaller screen makes int very handy.
on June 18, 2012
I never had a lg phone before I am a Samsung lady but so far I love the phone and cant complain it was worth how much I did pay for it a good bang for the buck

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.