BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Pick of the week $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 10, 2013
These boots were a great buy! I had been looking for a comfortable boot for winter but wasn't willing to pay for Uggs and so many of the cheaper boots are so thin and poor quality but still plenty of money! These are a great option for those not wanting to spend quite so much but still have a decent boot. I ordered them on Amazon after reading the other reviews and received them in a couple of days.
They are very light, and the foot bed is nice and seems to mold to your foot nicely - its cushy when you walk in them. They are actually pretty warm and they look great even after being worn through alot of snow and having it melt on them. The rubber sole is very nice to walk in and they aren't slippery. I bought the tan ones, which are a nice light tan. I love that there is actually shape to the boot - it isn't just like a slipper. They can handle the snow and cold of northern MN great -I typically get cold feet and it gets very cold here, but they have been great for wearing to college, shopping, and to hockey games!
I bought a 8.5 and 9 because I wasn't sure which I would want, and I ended up going with the 9. I didn't want them too tight and luckily they haven't stretched out much so they still fit great!
I would definitely recommend these boots to a friend.
on November 1, 2015
The reason I'd give it 4 stars and not 5 is my own fault. I am a new resident to Michigan and I am unused to Michigan winters. These are good for wearing in the early to mid fall but don't keep my feel warm in the winter, they are not water (or rather snow) proof and my feet get wet. They were very price and it was too late to return them by the time the first snow set it. So I had to buy another pair of snow boots for actual snow.
But for normal or not as snowy winter, these would be great. They are very comfortable and easy to put on. I was pregnant for the winter and not having to bend over for an extended period of time to tie laces was very helpful. I didn't even have to undo all the buttons to get them on. 2 at most.
on December 5, 2013
Got the boots for my granddaughters birthday...she loved them...that was until she tried them on. They were a size to small. I ordered her size of 9 but had to reorder for a 10. I only gave them three stars because they had gone up in price $20 from the time I first ordered them to the time I placed another order. I placed a new order for them instead of a reorder so she could get them sooner, but in my hurry I did not realize they had gone up. :(
on January 31, 2014
I have been wearing these boots for a week and so far they're great! Many others had said they run small so I went up 1/2 a size - they're honestly a little big if I'm wearing thin socks but they fit pretty well when I'm wearing thicker ones, so I think it was a good decision. They look great and are pretty warm as well - I had been a bit worried since others mentioned the fur lining does not go down into the boot. They are lined with fabric though so they stay warm. There were a couple days where my toes did still get a little chilly while wearing them, but those days the temperature was in the negatives (literally) and I wait outside to take public transportation. They are VERY comfortable too, and seem to have good traction. Very easy to slip on and off, AND easily fits my jeans or work pants inside. A couple others had mentioned they were tight on calves but I don't have that problem at all. Also, someone else had mentioned the heel of the boot was stiff/uncomfortable inside. I know what she is talking about because I've felt that in other boots, but I don't feel it at ALL in this one; I think they're very comfortable all around. I bought them when they were on sale and am very pleased with value for the money.
on November 3, 2013
My daughter loves them. I don't know what else to say right now, because they were not for me. I think that for the quality they are a better deal then UGGS. I'm not sure of the materials, but paying 165$ (the cheapest uggs) for boots is too expensive for most people.
on August 23, 2014
Not that great of quality...was expecting a bit more from a brand like Skechers. They are a tad smaller too I'd order a size up. I'm returning them because these do not have the sturdiness or enough insulation for our cold and snowy Midwest winters. The inside is just light foam, the boot barely even stands up by itself. They also felt weird when I tried them on! Not comfortable at all. Not worth the money. I'm going to go with bearpaw instead.
on February 13, 2014
I was looking for a pair suede/sherpa boots that were attractive and had some shape to the foot. I looked a long time before I found these boots. They are very attractive and are so very warm and comfortable. There is fleece and padding through out the boot keeping feet toasty warm These boots are great to wear on the outside of "skinny jeans" but also work well and are still attractive wearing inside pant legs as well. I really like that the buttons can be unbuttoned to get pant legs smoothed into boots and then button them back.
Because of some of the other reviews and with also knowing from experience that sometimes sketchers run a little small, I ordered a half size larger so I could wear thick socks but wish I had ordered my normal size. I can still wear these as long as I wear very, very thick socks but they are still a bit loose.
I am going to spray a protectant on the boots as I will be taking them on a trip to Ireland this winter and rain is just a part of life over there.
I like the looks of these much more than some of the more pricey brands.
on November 5, 2013
Only season why I am not giving it 5 stars is because the faux fur is only on the top. Does not go through the entire boot. Have not worn the out yet...but wore them in my house and they are very comfortable.
on January 17, 2014
I was skeptical about buying these boots because I had read a few bad reviews, but I ordered them anyway. They fit perfectly. I wear an 8.5 shoe, so I ordered a 8.5 boot, and they are perfect. The inside of the boot is fuzzy and warm. The calf of the boot is a little snug, but not too snug. I am able to get my pants tucked in nicely, and the boot fits perfectly against my pants. I love these! I'm about to order another color.
on January 17, 2013
These are great for the cost, has a better sole than some that cost $200.00 +. I think I will get them in brown :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.