Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Proscan PLED3204A 32-Inch 60Hz Ultra Slim LED HDTV
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on November 24, 2012
Very easy set up. Great picture and vivid colors. Excellent buy especially for the price. Very thin and light weight. Arrived on time and well protected packaging. I hooked it up to an HD cable box with HD cable jacks. Outstanding product.
on August 29, 2012
I bought this TV from another site and i can safely say this TV is most certainly a bang for your buck. I use it for my Xbox (With HDMI), netflix, Tv etc... The picture quality is absolutely amazing, remote is slim and functions, the TV is extremely light for added convenience , and includes most important jacks and hookups. At the end of every session of use, i simply cannot believe the TV is offered at this price. Another key feature i forgot to mention is the fact that this TV is LED. Meaning new technology, more sharp images and energy saving technology. The back states it only costs $9 to power this TV for a year, calculated with 5 hrs of use daily. Cool :)
on August 28, 2012
I bought this TV for my bedroom and have it hooked up only to the regular, digital cable. In other words, I'm not using an HD input. The picture is fantastic. The sound is great. The remote works well. If you are looking for an inexpensive TV that will give excellent performance, this is it. If you hook it up to an HD input I'm thinking you will be exceptionally pleased.
on January 27, 2013
I got this TV for an exercise room. I can't complain about the picture. It is fine. The sound is not so great as it is missing base. It really becomes apparent when you hear men talk. The TV does allow you to customize many things including the sound. I have the base all the way up 100% and the treble at 75%. This makes the sound passable. I believe some other people in their reviews said the sound was good, maybe they live in a high pitch world.

The TV is easy to setup. The remote is a little funky. No menu button instead it is called Home. The buttons are on the small side. Would I get this again, I don't know. I would shop some more and maybe get something else, but I find TVs often have their quirks. I can live with the ones on this one for what I use it for.

Update:
After 3 months of little use the TV went kaput. Screen does not light up; no sound; blue bottom light is on all the time (does not turn red). I can unplug TV overnight, plug it back in, and the TV turns on like normal. Turn it off -blue light still on. Try turning it on again- Screen does not light up; no sound; blue bottom light is on.

I called customer service which went to a call center in India. Not to much problems just some problems understanding the person. I have now sent it to warranty $43 dollars shipping. Warranty goes to:

Hyper Microsystems
100 Lakeview Parkway
Vernon, IL 60061

So when considering whether to buy this TV factor in about 40 to 50 bucks and see if you can get a better and more reliable TV. Maybe more if you factor in hassle and down time.

Save your box and packing material for the length of your warranty time on any TV you purchase that and is shipped to you. I had did and am glad for at least that.
on February 1, 2013
The TV was adequate BUT......there was a one huge blue line of down the center of the screen as I turned it on out of the box. I called the customer service rep, they sent another one out right away. The 2nd one was great, no issues with TV.
on December 28, 2012
Great picture, not so great sound. Easy to set up. Nice design, very slim. Very fast delivery. If only the sound was better.
on January 20, 2013
I grew tired of watching DVDs on my old 26" Sony CRT TV, and so decided to upgrade. This Proscan has a nice look, small footprint, and a decent 720p picture. HOWEVER, as other customers commented, the built-in speakers leave very much to be desired. If you're going directly out to a home entertainment system, the tinny-sounding built-ins won't be an issue. If you're not, you might want to pick-up some speakers. Also, it is available a little cheaper from other online vendors.
on February 25, 2013
I like this TV for its good picture and low power consumption. The only problem I have is HDMI sound is all echoey and metallic sounding. So I bought separate speakers for my computer.
on March 28, 2013
Extremely happy with picture quality. Found same as other reviews that sound is just acceptable used in master bedroom and is wellworth the price.
on December 29, 2012
Purchased for our children's playroom to play xbox, wii etc. It was easy to set up. Sound is better than we expected and it looks great.