Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on March 3, 2014
THE SHIRT/SWEATER IS A VERY NICE COTTON MATERIAL. THEY RUN A LITTLE BIG AT THE BOTTOM, IT WOULD BE NICE IF IT HAD A LITTLE ELASTIC STRETCH TOWARD THE BOTTOM, IT JUST HANGS LIKE A T-SHIRT , MY SWEETIE HAS A BROAD CHEST BUT A SMALL WAIST LINE SO THE LARGE WAS PERFECT AND HE LOVES THE GREEN ONE A LOT, I MEAN I HAD TO TELL HIM NOT TO WEAR THAT ONE AGAIN FOR 2WKS. I BOUGHT THE BLUE ,GREEN,AND BLACK. I MIGHT BUY THE PORT COLOR ( IT'S A RED WINE COLOR AND IT'S CUTE).
on February 18, 2014
High quality, beautiful outside with the fine ribbing, soft and comfy inside. Fit is not baggy or heavy, nor is it form fitting…very comfortable but good looking, actually with a nice sweater drape to it. Turns out this is waaay to good and classy to wear for around the house and yard. It is now a go-to for a movie or restaurant or social get-togethers. Very very happy with this, have ordered more.
on January 1, 2015
Very well made mock turtleneck. You can't go wrong with any Carhartt product. Holds up to my husbands abuse! He is in construction & is hard on his clothes.....the tall length is perfect for my 6'3" husband. Very grateful that Carhartt makes the tall length as it is hard to find in department stores.
on April 9, 2014
This is a cotton crewneck sweater that is a departure from many "knitted" type cotton sweaters since it does not weigh so much. It is a nice color, seems durable and well constructed. It fit my large man well and he likes it. It was a fantastic price so I have no complaints - only compliments! Recommended!
on December 13, 2012
I have bought a few lightweight cotton sweaters on Amazon (e.g. Nautica Men's All Over Stripe V-Neck Sweater). The label "sweater", even couched next to "knit crewneck shirt" is a misnomer, I believe, in the case of this Carhartt garment. If one progressed through cotton garments by thickness the order might be t-shirt, Oxford, Henley, sweater, then sweatshirt. This "sweater" is something of a Henley-weight cotton and more like a thicker ribbed t-shirt than a sweater. The style is even like a t-shirt that is ribbed except for the plain (un-ribbed) waist band and cuff bands on it. The Carhartt labels do not call it a sweater. In fact, there are numbers, a "relaxed" style designation, and a color description, but no word to describe the garment overall that I could find. Perhaps this is how Amazon came to the designation "sweater"--no help from the manufacturer and Carhartt's brand sure won't support a $50 ribbed t-shirt... Viola--it's a sweater! But it's not...

If you're looking for this style in a thick, ribbed, t-shirt-like cotton then you've found it. (Select the Canyon Brown color and look at the magnified view to see the ribbing and stitching clearly. It doesn't show up very much in the pictures of darker colors.) And you've found an expensive one at that. If you're looking for a sweater--even a lightweight cotton one--I don't believe that you've found it here. I like Carhartt very much as a brand but now I'll be more careful about ordering it based on Amazon designations. Nice quality t-shirt-like top; pitiful designation as a "sweater" and way too overpriced as a fancy t-shirt. It does have good construction and stitching. After all, it is a Carhartt. But it greatly disappoints me that one of my favorite brands is on a garment like this at this price point. I would praise it as a $20 thick t-shirt-like garment. I give it a second star for the Carhartt quality, but I would gladly defend it only getting one star as it's described.
on February 18, 2014
My husband needs the Tall size for the sleeve length. Ordered size LT because there wasn't a size MT. So it's big on him but he layers for work. Not sure why it is called a 'sweater knit' other than the fact it is heavier knit than his other henley crews. He loves it and the price can't be beat.
on March 22, 2014
This is a nice enough medium weight long sleeve shirt that runs very large. I'm 6'3" with a 37" sleeve length and this shirt is still too big for me all around. I'm glad I didn't order an XLT! Well, maybe I can get this shirt to shrink a bit...
on April 9, 2015
"relaxed fit" is really about a size larger than the size ordered. I own an XL version of this and the relaxed fit version is too big overall and sleeves too long.
on January 7, 2017
Excellent! My husband loves it.
on January 6, 2013
This is a sweater-knit t-shirt, not a sweater. The patches on the elbows are a nice touch. Heavy elastic band around the bottom. Neck not toobig or too small. Even though it's a knit, it keeps it's shape pretty well in daily wear. Carhartt doesn't make junk - it is what it looks like. If you like it, buy it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.