Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Saucony Women's Guide 6 Running Shoe
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on March 19, 2013
I chose not to listen to other reviews that said to order a half size bigger because my last 2 pairs of Saucony Ride shoes fit perfectly (a size 10). I ordered a 10 in this shoe and it was considerably smaller than the Ride 3 and the Ride 4. I lined up the bottoms of the shoe and there was a big difference. I sent back and got a 10.5 and they fit more like my normal 10. Don't be stubborn, order a 1/2 size bigger to avoid the return hastle! I love the colors and the shoe strings are nice and long.
on January 10, 2013
This is my second pair of Saucony Guide 6 Running Shoe. I also have them in black. I have had terrible foot problems for the past five years. These shoes have solved my foot pain. Saucony please don't change them. They are perfect!
on October 3, 2013
This shoe is actually at least 1/4 of an inch smaller than the previous version. There are many people on here complaining about the pain in their toes, there is a reason for this. The sizing is all wrong. We called Saucony to discuss the issue as my wife and I are long term Saucony users, and they were very unhelpful. They basically said that we need to be aware that the sizing may change, but in my mind, if it says it is a certain size, then it should be the correct size. I am truly considering switching shoe companies after five years of being a loyal Saucony wearer.
on February 4, 2013
I have gone through two pairs of the Guide 3/4. This new version appears to fit slightly smaller than older models. I wear 9.5 and had to step up to 10 for this version.
on March 13, 2014
Update 7/30/14 - After attempting to wear these to run it for about three weeks, I ended up NOT being able to run in them. They caused me to have hip, knee and ankle pain, as well as blistering on the balls of my feet (yes, I wear good socks and never had that happen in the Glycerin's). I am very happy that the Brooks Glycerin 12's came out & feel as incredible as the Glycerin 10's did. The Saucony's are good for walking, but I can't recommend them for running. I'v changed by rating from a 5 to a 4.

I was a BIG fan of the Brooks Glycerin 9 running shoe and the latest style didn't fit the same in the 8.5 I was wearing nor in the 9. So, after much research & trying on what seemed like a gazillion different brands & styles, I decided to give the Pro Grid 6's a try. I first purchased them in the white and blue/green in a size 8.5, got them home and they just didn't feel big enough in the toe box. I purchased another pair in a size 9 online in the same color and they were way too big - big enough that I was tripping over my own feet walking through the house. I read somewhere that the shoes seemed to fit differently in the different colors, so I bought the 8.5 and 9 in this funky, pretty blue/coral color. I normally wear a size 8 or 8.5 medium shoe, depending on the shoe. I could have gone with either the 8.5 or 9, but opted to stick with my regular size 8.5. They were just a little snug in the toe box, but I was able to do a 4 mile power walk/mixed with a bit of running the very first time I wore them. I haven't worn them running for more than a mile yet, but walking in them is incredibly comfortable. Once the weather clears up where I live, I am sure I'll be in love with these as running shoes. I will say that I LOVE the bright colors (and I'm in my mid 40's); I wore them on a cruise we just got back from and people would recognize me by my shoes. LOL. I'm definitely recommending these, and the great price makes it all the better. They were $26 less on Amazon than they were at the local store. If something negative happens, I'll be sure to update my review.
on March 22, 2013
Perfect fit! I am a fan of these Saucony's! I run 20 miles a week and these shoes are like running on a cloud!
I would buy them again.
on January 12, 2013
Shoes fit great. Room in the toe box. Very comfortable. I'm sticking with the Saucony Women's 6 Running Shoe. The color is fantastic!
on February 14, 2014
I love these shoes! They give me great support for running, kickboxing, aerobics, any kind of exercise--even better than cross-trainers. I don't even have to go to the store any more because for my exercise needs I will only buy this shoe. Online there are more colors to choose from. At Fit Right NW they only have orange, which is fine, but it's nice to switch it up. Awesome, awesome shoes! And good seller.
on April 13, 2014
These are my go to shoes but since they're "extinct" and since my toes were feeling a little cramped decided to go with a whole size larger than my street shoes. Overall, pretty good fit if a wear a thicker sock like Thorlo. No toe cramping so plenty of room in the toe box and they've handled the streets pretty well. Not too cushiony like the Guide 7. I replace Saucony's standard shoe strings with Yankz and that helps with them staying tied and on my feet. If you're looking for a moderately stable shoe this one will do.
on April 16, 2013
The new Guides seem to run a little smaller than past versions. I would adivse to order 1/2 a size larger than you typically would. Aside from that, they are still comfortable and nice to run in.

See 1 answered question