BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 18, 2015
I love this belt. I read a lot of reviews online and spock to a few people at my range before I decided which belt to go with. The price point made me a little worried about what i could expect from the quality. I was very happy once I received it. It is very well put together holds all my gear perfectly in place. I put it through its paces on a three gun match and it stayed sturdy and allowed me to ve confident my pistol and mags were gonna be around my waist when ai needed them. Great work Condor!!
review image
11 comment| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2015
Fully adjustable feels great. Holds great. Very durable. First belt and works great. Awesome for the price. Surplus stores were way more expensive.
review image review image
on March 10, 2017
The belt is fine -- it's a belt. It seems sturdy.

It should not be advertised with "magazine pouches." The "magazine" pouches are good for, generously, a fully loaded tube of lip balm each. I can't imagine getting an actual magazine of actual ammunition into either of these tiny nylon bags.
on August 1, 2017
great belt. great feel. feels secure and unbreakable. the plastic buckle feels like it'll last for a long time. I am a big fan of the versatility and that it came with two mag holders. Sizing adjustments are secured (not for quick change in belt sizes) but I would not want it to loosen up while wearing and with equipment attached so this is a great thing.
on December 22, 2013
Nice quality belt. I added a couple of mag pouches from Condor. The ones that are included barely fit my Glock 21SF mags which are 10 round mags (California). Not sure if it will fit the 13 round 21SF since the 10 rounders fit tight.
on March 24, 2015
I purchased this belt with the intent on using it for my police explorer uniform. I needed a black belt that would thread through my truspec tactical pants. This belt is what I needed and I'm glad I got it. You can't tread this belt through pants, however if you are wanting a belt for a plate carrier, law enforcement, contractor, or firing range purpose: this is the belt you need. It externally threads not into your pants but onto your belt. It is extremely durable, but yet flexible enough for you not to feel like you're wearing a belt. The buckle is easy open and the Velcro adjusts very easily. I am a 30 waist and this belt fit me straight out of the box. All you have to do to put it on is thread your belt through the first link of the condor tactical belt, this can be a every day belt. Then you pull the belt all the way through the condor making they buckles even, while threading the regular belt through your pants, when you reach the rear of your pants you thread it through your tactical belt once more. After that you co inure the process until you reach the end of the belt returning to the buckle. Once here just fasten your regular belt, tuck in the extra, and buckle your tacbelt. It is very simple and easy, I only have to thread my tac belt here times. Another bonus is it comes wit two pistol mag pouches. This is a bonus to those who are just wanting the belt and no pistol mag pouches because they are adjustable and removable. Being an explorer, we can not carry firearms but I carry one on my belt for the use of a CRKT knife for self defense. Overall, I love this belt.

Pros:
Easy thread,
Easy buckle,
Two mag pouches
Heavy nylon
Light weight on hips
Carries knives
Easily carries drop leg gear
Low price

Cons:
Can be confusing to SOME at first
on December 1, 2014
The belt is fine but the side storage pockets are absolutely useless. I took them off and am still trying to find an item that will fit in there. Anyhow... The belt is good all by itself and is sturdy and comfortable. I later added molle webbing with suspender hooks to ad extra weight support. The belt goes through the webbing just perfect. This is a great belt fot the money and expandable with other condor items. Idealy should be worn like a backpack, over the hips for support. How long the plastic buckle last is anyone's guess.
on June 3, 2016
I keep hearing that this isn't the best belt, and that a lot of people have problems with it, and maybe they're right for their uses, but as a photographer/filmmaker, I can attach everything I need to it, and use it as a Duty belt over my pants belt and it doesnt move and keeps everything i need in perfect reach. i've used it in the field in many conditions and I don't see how it could fail no matter what a set or location throws at it. So for that purpose it's a perfect 10.
on November 24, 2014
This belt is high quality and everything Condor advertised it would be! This can be adjusted to significantly different circumferences-if u wanna use it with minimal gear it will adjust to a very tight and secure fit. If u need to wear it over heavy and bulky gear it will extend to amazing proportions! Incredible really! This is a super tough and extremely rugged belt. I am able to clip multiple items some of which are very heavy(hatchet, rope,etc) without putting stress on the belts material or the clip that secures the belt around your waist. My friend played around and rigged his up across his chest so he could accommodate harness and grappling gear together(I was surprised it worked as well as it did) it's a versatile belt. I see it lasting many years under tough conditions. (I did have a problem fitting/attaching the Condor leg holster to this belt.the holster strap was a little too long for my 5'9" frame and couldn't be made shorter.this is NO REFLECTION ON THE BELT!!! just a friendly heads up to measure anything u plan on attatching to this belt first-LOL) FYI I am female, and wanna point out this belt will fit just about any body type. I love this belt.
on March 8, 2017
Nice Nylon Belt. Sturdy. Feels durable. Clasp is polymer. I will probably upgrade to cobra clasp or something metal but it feels decent.. Belt itself feels very well made and stitched. Time will tell. Mag pouchs..meh. Maybe 1 mag each. But cool to have around I suppose. Good overall quality and feel. Metal clasp and this thing would be Batworthy. Recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.