Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 24, 2013
This is very cute and the pink is vibrant. I normally wear a Large or XL. I ordered L thinking it would look with a good snug.

However, it was so tight the buttons were pulling. I would order at least 1 size up from your normal size, unless you want it skin tight.
on January 22, 2013
These are cute sweaters. They are soft and thin... but not too thin. They feel high quality. I always wear my cardigans with camis so the v in front is perfect. They come to your waist so you really need a shirt underneath them but that is the style now-a-days. I'm 5'5" and 152 pounds. I got a medium. I usually wear a small or medium in clothing stores but since this buttoned, i didn't want the buttons to gap. It fits perfectly over my chest.
on May 13, 2015
I really like the style of this top. But, the fabric quality has decreased, the style, and thickness of the fabric somewhat changes based on the color(s)/sizes that you choose. :( . Now that's messed up.
My fav. color this cardigan is created in, -that I purchased 2 of , is the oatmeal, a very uncommon cardigan color. Especially for the price. I bought one small and one medium in it. The small I bought atleast a yr prior to the medium and at that time the fabric was better quality. So, despite my SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder) I could handle the small while wearing strapped tops or short sleeves under neath it. With the medium due to the fabric, I can't do that. it's not as light weight or as natural material. I tried once and it wasn't a positive experience. Let's leave it at that.
I also bought this in a small, in black -when I bought my first oatmeal cardigan. So, no issues sensory wise with that one.
However that's okay since I bought the medium to go over long sleeves. I'm currently a size two. I use to be a size 4 and still have some size 4 tops the medium can go over. A small would never fit over them. Which is partly why I think if your a higher top size in a size range you may want to size up. For example, if your a size 6 mostly get a medium not a small. Depending on the fabric of this cardigan and the fabric and style of your long sleeve top to go under it. A size medium may be the only size you'd need (unlike me who needs a medium for my long sleeve tops most of the time. And a smaller size for little to no sleeve top underneath it.)
So the bottom line is
If you want to know what SPD is or more about me check out my sensorysolutions1 dot com blog.
Are there better quality cardigans out there for equal or lesser cost? Mostly No. Are there better ones that are more money. You betcha! But, most aren't as young, stylish, or offer as many color options.
Buy the way, in hot weather or enough heat you WILL be hot in it.
PS. I bought other colors of this cardigan pretty recently too.
on November 26, 2012
This cardigan is really cute. It is thin, if you're looking for a warmth factor, I would steer clear of this. But it looks super cute over a long sleeved shirt. Fashion wise, this is the way to go.
on April 15, 2013
It's a cute top, worn open because it runs small and I guess that's what makes it "sexy", because it's tight and short. I recommend getting a bigger size than what you normally would so that it's a little more comfortable.
on August 14, 2014
I ordered as size larger than normal based on the reviews and the cardigan fit perfectly. As some people mentioned, it's a bit thin, but it is exactly what I had expected. It fits well and is quite soft. I love it!

EDIT: Apparently, the cardigans are not all the same. My original review was for the black one. I then went and ordered one in burgundy. It was not as low cut and was much thicker. I ordered a medium like the previous time and it was much too large; if I had ordered my normal size (small), it would have fit perfectly. I checked the labels of both cardigans and they are not even made by the same company. That being said, I still like the cardigan. I am going to return it and get a smaller size.
on September 30, 2013
I read a lot of negative reviews on this sweater and decided to get it anyway. It is definitely not a replacement for a thick warm jacket. It is quite thin and a little bit see-thru. But it is perfect for a slightly chilly California evening. Or if your husband has the air-conditioning running 24/7. I thought I might need to order a size up to fit my DD's, however the material is very stretchy so it is form fitting, yet not uncomfortably tight. I am already satisfied enough to start ordering more in different colors. I haven't washed it yet so that might change everything, but I think as long as I wash it on the delicate cycle it should be okay. Hope this was helpful.
on April 2, 2015
From the reviews, I knew to order up. They were out of XL, so I bought the XXL black cardigan. For reference, I'm around a size 12 and usually wear size medium or large in shirts from Express. I wanted to be able to wear this sweater fully buttoned. The XXL is for sure "baggy." It has a roomier, almost grunge-like fit, so it does not fit at all like the picture (on me). That being said, I am happy with it. It makes for a nice, casual-but-stylish look when buttoned fully. I haven't worn it out yet, but it did feel surprisingly warm when I tried it on inside. (Not winter warm, but not paper thin either.)

I went ahead and ordered the XL in navy and am hoping that will be tighter (but not too tight) and thus a little dressier-looking.
on May 28, 2014
I ordered two of these cardigans, one in burgundy and another in yellow. The look of the burgundy cardigan was just beautiful and the color looked exactly as pictured: a deep, rich garnet red. The knit of the fabric was soft and smooth to the touch. I was very disappointed that the fit was snug. The yellow cardigan did not match the shade of yellow represented. The yellow was a lighter, brighter, sunny yellow than the darker, mustard neon color in the photo and the fabric did not have the same soft look and feel as the burgundy. The yellow one looked and felt more cottony; a good shade for spring. It too was too small, although I thought an XL would have done the trick. They both gaped in the bust area when buttoned and they were too short to wear them unbuttoned with a blouse or camy underneath and look flattering. I sadly had to return them. They are intended to be fitted and worn close to the body, hence the "sexy" fit. They may look and fit better on a smaller frame, not so much on a fuller figure.
on March 31, 2015
I'm a true size 8. 5'8 and 150lbs. I normally wear a Medium top, but after reading the other reviews, I went up a size and ordered the large. The large fit perfectly. Not too tight, but not loose. It fit just like the picture- hit a little below the waist and sleeves ended at my wrist. It's also a good quality. I don't think it'll last me a lifetime, but for $16, I'm not sure how anyone could expect that. It'll definitely get me through a year or two. I'm not sure where the terrible reviews came from, but I'm glad I ignored them. I ordered this to wear over a bridesmaid dress in a wedding, and it was beautiful for that. Good quality, light weight sweater. Exactly what I needed!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.