Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 136 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 146 reviews
on December 10, 2013
I love this purse to death. My friends think it looks like a badass doctors bag. It's gorgeous in person and the strap doesnt hurt my shoulder unless I've been carrying it for hours fully loaded. Perfect size to hold my kindle or any book I'm reading. Side pockets are nice. One complaint- it won't stay shut sometimes. The closure is a double magnet snap thing. You've got to snap one small snap and then the larger studded stap you see in the picture under the handle over top of that going the opposite direction. It's kinda a hastle. I'd prefer a more secure closure/stronger closure.

SIdenote/funny story: I stepped on the studs once and they actually hurt despite being blunt/not sharp. Don't step on your purse and you should be fine ahah :] Works great as a self-defense weapon-purse.
on September 13, 2012
The bag is gorgeous! but the only draw back was the handle and the poor construction. I didnt carry alot in the bag ex. wallet, a journal , chapstick and my car keys. Then the stud holding down the handle broke off... killed my day and broke my heart. I do plan on fixing it but I just wish it hadn't broke to begin with.
on January 17, 2013
Received my bag today and I was pleasently surprised. After reading some of the bad reviews I was a little nervous but thought I'd take a chance. Arrived in a box that was a little small but was easily put back into shape. Nothing is broken off and it looks pretty good. Looks fairly sturdy although if you put a ton of stuff in your bag and it's very heavy I could see where the handle might break off. For the price it's a decent bag. I've seen more expensive bags in department stores that aren't made much better. It's not perfect but I think worth the price. I guess time will tell as I'm using it. If I have any problems I'll update my review later.
on November 6, 2013
Why is it so hard to find a decent-looking bag with gold-colored studs, instead of the usual silver? I fell instantly in love with this bag, despite the fact that it was not real leather. For the price, I was VERY happy with the bag I received. Only a very close examination will reveal that it isn't true leather. My only complaint is that, under the large, studded closing strap is a second, small strap for extra security that I find a little awkward to snap. However, this doesn't bother me enough to deduct a star. If, in the future, I find some fault with the bag, I will update my review.
on July 24, 2013
I saw this bag and had to have it. I read the reviews and was worried but ordered anyway. I am so glad I did. Not the greatest quality but what do you expect at this price ? The great look makes up for it. Just beautiful. I did carry it to work for a week to make sure it would last and not fall apart as I carry a lot of my stuff and bang it around. It stood up to the test and now I will use it for better occasions. I am sure it will last a long time. A lot of room, easy open and close and the snap on the front catches to close right away so there is no fooling around with it
The bag just looks hot, sexy and stylish.
on February 20, 2013
I was debating this bag for a while. Decided to order. I absolutely love my bag. It's spacious stylish. N everyone asks what store I got it from.
on May 31, 2014
I loved the look of it and got many compliments on it. But, the quality is so terribly cheap. The hardware to hold the shoulder straps broke within the first couple days... the handle fell apart shortly after that. The snap for the front flap broke. If you only plan to use this bag once in awhile for a fashion statement, it's worth the $30. But, definitely not for an everyday bag, I ended up throwing it out after a month.
on May 24, 2013
I really like this bag. I don't use giant bags very often but it's great to have when I need one. I think I might be overloading it because after a handful of uses, one of the studs holding the handle in place started to rip through the fabric. It's not of the greatest quality but it's really fun. If you do get it, try not to put TOO too much stuff in it and it should last you a while.
on February 7, 2014
I don't know how people break the bag. I carry a journal, book, wallet, keys, make-up and I even snuggled my umbrella in there and it is just as sturdy as ever.
Beautiful, stylish, and convenient.

I don't ever rate items but I really think this needs more loving (:
on February 17, 2013
got my bag a couple days early so far all is good I like it is little smaller than I thought it would be so if you like the style take a chance like I did because you really can't go by these reviews some are so negative and the others are so positive:-)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.