Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 14, 2014
We had been trying to find my son a tux for a wedding but the bridal shops were having issues finding something to got him properly. As a plan B (just in case what they ordered was a total failure) I ordered this tux online.

The price scared me a bit because it was less than half the rental of the other tux, but the reviews were ok so I decided to go for it.

The tux arrived in 2 days. The only negative was the packaging. It was rolled up in a plastic mailing envelop so when it came out it was a wrinkly mess.

The size was great. My son is a bit skinny so we had to take in the pants, but everything else fit great.

The fabric is thin and inexpensive, but unless someone is feeling it or really looking closely nobody would ever know.

Although it came with a tuxedo shirt and bow tie, I personally thought it made him look like a magician so we swapped them out for a normal white shirt and long black tie.

It looked great so we were able to cancel the other tux rental & save some $$.
on February 11, 2017
The suit is everything I expected and more. Shipping was super fast. The suit looks just like the pictures. It is beautiful and looks far more expensive than what I thought. My son just turned two years old he is average build but very tall. The pants fit good on the waistband, but were too long. Pants can be easily folded and pressed or taped. There is also no belt loops on the pants. The jacket was alittle bit big nothing too noticible. The shirt is alittle big also but works perfectly for taller 2 year olds. The bow tie is perfect it can be adjusted. The vest was a perfect fit especially because my son has a belly. Overall this is by far the best suit I have gotten my son. What I love about the suit is that my chunkier son can wear it without feeling suffocated and he will be able to wear it for the next few months.
The quality seemed great for the price, I was honestly expecting a suit that only photographed well but would feel cheap but I was pleasantly surprised that this was not the case. the material was nice to the touch with sheen on the collar and accents of the jacket. It was so nice in fact that the jacket was stolen when my son took it off at the party we were attending and all fingers pointed to the security guard. Alas, I'll probably repurchase one in a bigger size around Christmas.
on May 1, 2017
Wow! My son will be in a wedding so ordered this Tux! Ordered a 6 his is 6 years old and the pants are long but good for room to grow. Good elastic waist and zipper. My son Loves it! He usually just likes loose Tshirts. Impressed with the low price and High quality!
on October 31, 2017
This was great for my 2 year old! It was inexpensive, fit him well, he looked super cute and I washed it in the washing machine at home with no issues. Material for the pants is kinda thin, but overall this was excellent! And can't beat it for the price when a 2 year old may wear it once.
on July 25, 2017
My son looked SHARP!! We were very gentle putting it on him. He just wore it for dinner on a cruise and then we gently took it off. It's in good shape and I really hope he fits it in a few months so he can wear it again. It is a good value for the money!!
on June 2, 2017
Perfect little tux at a great price! We all hate to have to buy these outfits knowing our children are only going to wear them once. With this price I don't feel the need to drink as many of my sorrows away.
on December 23, 2015
I bought this for my son who was a ring bearer. It fit him perfectly & is of good quality.

I have been searching for a couple of months for something that is within the budget and finally found this. Not only that after the wedding, I simply washed it in the washing machine with colored clothes and it came out just as new.
review image
on September 20, 2016
This is a gem! GREAT FIND. He looks super handsome in it, and unbelievable to get all the trimmings for one low price. QUALITY SUIT. YOU WON'T BE SORRY! Fit my 5 year old perfectly (Size 5). He is average build with wider shoulders.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 25, 2015
We bought this is cream/off white color and is quite a surprise to the positive side. It is well made, good stitching throughout, and relatively soft fabric. It fits as expected and is really cute. This is definitely worth the consideration for your boys for festive events or just for some photos for memories when they grow up. The current price at under thirty dollars is quite amazing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.