Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 30, 2015
OMG this is so perfect the color is beautiful, I'm using it for the day I give birth, even at 37 weeks it covers my belly.

Update
Gave birth and used this as my robe, fit perfect so comfy
review image
0Comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 14, 2015
These are amazing. I bought eight of them for my bachelorette party. All of them came with a belt, inside tie(to keep the robe closed) and two front pockets. These are adorable!!
review image
0Comment| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 13, 2014
Like it says its a kimono. So it's on the larger side on the arms and a bit longer. Not as sexy fitting. But very beautiful material and print! Still love it. Added mother of the bride Rhinestones decal and looks so pretty! Did it to mine too!
review image
0Comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 26, 2016
This robe is beautiful and very comfy. I like that the sleeves are 3/4 length so I am not dipping them in everything when I cook. Just had a baby and I pretty much live in this robe. I currently wear a size LG and this fits perfectly to do skin to skin with baby and still wrap the robe around her so she doesn't get a draft. My only issue is that the inside ties were not sewn so the ends were closed and they have come untucked and are unraveling.
on May 21, 2017
I love the look and feel of this robe! My only complaint is the "one size fits all" that doesn't work well on larger women. I am not a beanpole, and find myself wishing this robe was a little roomier around the hips so it can wrap around properly. I will still wear and enjoy it, but wish it came in larger sizes. I usually wear 18-20 womens jeans and XL tops, for reference. Anyone ranging from S-L sizes will find this robe fits very well!
on April 20, 2016
Nice light weight robe. Good for summer. I'm 5'5" and it hits right above the knee.the fabric and colors are so pretty. Functional pockets are great- nice and deep.
review imagereview imagereview image
on August 20, 2017
I loved my robe...it made the perfect accent for my bridal photos!
on December 29, 2015
I ordered this robe in the color plum and it is exactly like the color in the photo. The fit isn't exactly like it is in the photo, but that is due to the fact that the robe is a one size, it's a kimono, so expect it to be big, and I have a pretty small build. It does fit well below the waist, but it's baggy at the top. Also, the robe is pretty long, in my opinion, it ends right above my knee caps. I'm 5'7, 115 lb, and an A cup, so that explains things. Overall, I am please with the quality of this rob, but I wish it were satin feeling on the inside as well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 3, 2016
Purchased to be worn when staying with family or friends. Was looking for modest but pretty coverage. The robe is exactly as pictured, peacock colors richly saturated ~ beautiful! A pretty and inexpensive solution.

I'm 5'7" and physically fit but pear shaped. Missing stars as the robe fits me a bit large. Actually swallows me from waist up. Pleased the robe was an appropriate length, hit about 3"above knee. Would not purchase another due to fit.
on January 11, 2015
Love it! 5'5" and 190lbs. Comes to about 2-3 inches above the knee. Roomy arms. Perfect for what I wanted. Something light to wear as I am getting ready (hair/makeup) in the mornings. Great to lounge around in on Saturday mornings. Love that is has the inside tie and wish it had two outside loops to hold the outside tie. Oh the colors are beautiful. I have the black version and the picture is very accurate.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.