Industrial Deals Beauty Ghosted Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 15, 2016
When I bought our Intex eighteen foot easy up pool it came with a filter system and one filter. Having never had a pool with a filter before I did not know how long to expect one filter to last before needing to be replaced. After reading some reviews on Amazon I found that I could rinse off the filters every so often and make them last longer. I have been able to extend the life of the filter to three to four weeks each. I just take a hose and spray off the filter inside and out as best I can and put it back in the filter housing. I expect this package of filters to last the whole summer long, without problem. The price on Amazon is far better than those I was seeing at other box stores. I will most definitely be buying another package of these for next summer's swimming season without a doubt. Unless I buy bigger pool, of course.
11 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 24, 2016
Replacement filters for my Intex Krystal Clear pump that came with my 12' inflatable plastic pool.

These turned out to be much cheaper than the ones at the big box local stores, and fit exactly the same as the original. The build quality is good, packaging is excellent, comes in a box with no wasted space or unnecessary padding. Each filter comes in an individual plastic wrap with label and instructions.

I dropped one of these into my pool pump, switched it on, and back to filtering as normal.
4 people found this helpful
on August 8, 2018
I ordered these. Accidentally ordered wrong size. Asked for refund. Product cost 18.95. I was asled if i want refund minus cost of shipping label, i thought sure. Printed label, mailed item back. Got a 5.95 refund? I thought maybe the refunded cost of the label, NOPE ....the label cost me 13.00! Really? Why did i even bother!!! Now they can make another profit by reselling the new filters i just helped put 13.00 in their pocket.

Ridiculous!!!
One person found this helpful
on March 16, 2018
Did not fit the Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI. I did get it to work by making the holes bigger on both sides with a box cutter. I think I will stick with the Intex Type A Filter Cartridge
2 people found this helpful
on June 15, 2016
These are the same filters you find at Walmart but in a larger pack and at a better price. I can usually make a single filter last quiet a while by removing it daily and spraying it out with the hose. You can probably get 3 to 7 rinses depending on your pool. As long as you keep your chlorine at the right level and shock as needed this filter is fine for the more common small above ground pools.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
The price is great for six of these filters. I ended up upgrading to a sand filter pump a week after I ordered these due to vacuuming needs (the original pump isn't strong enough). These filters work for the original pump, but I have no use for them now.
2 people found this helpful
on August 9, 2016
Very affordable 6 pack of Filters for my Easy Set Pool pump. I'm not sure what pump I have exactly but these fit my pump. The only thing I noticed with these filters is that I feel like I have to change them every 7 days if not less. My filter starts leaking when these aren't filtering anymore (dirty filters) and I loose water in my pool. I don't know if it is just a crappy pump or if it has something to do with these filters. But I will buy these again!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 1, 2016
We love the value of Intex pool products. We have used these filters for many years with our five thousand gallon Intex Easy Set pool. The filters do a great job of filtering the water. Each one lasts at least a couple of weeks. We have been using them one week, then hosing them off, and using them for an additional week. The water stays nice and clean. Even when the filter is getting full, it doesn't bog down the pump or diminish the pumps volume for moving water. We have been very pleased with our (Pack of 6) Intex 29000E/59900E Easy Set Pool Replacement Type A or C Filter Cartridge and will be purchasing again next season.
on August 8, 2012
When I first received this order 4 out of 6 filters were damaged but for I could use at least 3 of the damaged ones, they just wouldn't have worked as well. I put a review online with a 3 star because of the damage. Immediately the seller called me and offered a replacement or my money back. Originally I thought he wanted me to send the damaged ones back and they would send me new ones. I didn't want to go through the hassle of having to do all that swapping so I told them that is was okay we would just make it work. He instantly corrected me and said he wanted to send me 6 new ones for free or refund my money if I would change my review because they didn't want me to have a damaged product. I was shocked, to say the least, because customer service that good just doesn't happen these days. We wanted more filters, of course, and they came very quickly. Very satisfied with the filters, but most of all with the seller.
One person found this helpful
on December 13, 2017
I noticed my pool wasn't clearing up like it used to, and then after reading up on my Intex pool, I noticed that I was supposed to be replacing these filters every couple of weeks. Once I replaced an old one with a new one, it cleared right up. And they're cheap!