Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 24, 2016
Replacement filters for my Intex Krystal Clear pump that came with my 12' inflatable plastic pool.

These turned out to be much cheaper than the ones at the big box local stores, and fit exactly the same as the original. The build quality is good, packaging is excellent, comes in a box with no wasted space or unnecessary padding. Each filter comes in an individual plastic wrap with label and instructions.

I dropped one of these into my pool pump, switched it on, and back to filtering as normal.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
The price is great for six of these filters. I ended up upgrading to a sand filter pump a week after I ordered these due to vacuuming needs (the original pump isn't strong enough). These filters work for the original pump, but I have no use for them now.
2 people found this helpful
on June 15, 2016
These are the same filters you find at Walmart but in a larger pack and at a better price. I can usually make a single filter last quiet a while by removing it daily and spraying it out with the hose. You can probably get 3 to 7 rinses depending on your pool. As long as you keep your chlorine at the right level and shock as needed this filter is fine for the more common small above ground pools.
One person found this helpful
on August 9, 2016
Very affordable 6 pack of Filters for my Easy Set Pool pump. I'm not sure what pump I have exactly but these fit my pump. The only thing I noticed with these filters is that I feel like I have to change them every 7 days if not less. My filter starts leaking when these aren't filtering anymore (dirty filters) and I loose water in my pool. I don't know if it is just a crappy pump or if it has something to do with these filters. But I will buy these again!
on March 16, 2018
Did not fit the Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI. I did get it to work by making the holes bigger on both sides with a box cutter. I think I will stick with the Intex Type A Filter Cartridge
on July 28, 2016
So I got tired of spending money on a 1 pack or 2 pack of filters from my local store every week or so, then I found this on Amazon. I have a Coleman Metal Frame Pool, but these fit exactly like the original & save me a lot of money. This is a really good deal & great product!

on October 1, 2016
We love the value of Intex pool products. We have used these filters for many years with our five thousand gallon Intex Easy Set pool. The filters do a great job of filtering the water. Each one lasts at least a couple of weeks. We have been using them one week, then hosing them off, and using them for an additional week. The water stays nice and clean. Even when the filter is getting full, it doesn't bog down the pump or diminish the pumps volume for moving water. We have been very pleased with our (Pack of 6) Intex 29000E/59900E Easy Set Pool Replacement Type A or C Filter Cartridge and will be purchasing again next season.
on December 13, 2017
I noticed my pool wasn't clearing up like it used to, and then after reading up on my Intex pool, I noticed that I was supposed to be replacing these filters every couple of weeks. Once I replaced an old one with a new one, it cleared right up. And they're cheap!
on January 8, 2018
These filters work well and pick up junk. But i wasted so much money and time on these! I went ahead and purchased a sand filter pump! much much better!!!! I felt I worked a part time job replacing and cleaning those filters!!!
on July 17, 2017
These are good filters but they are kind of a scam. The filter pump that these are used in is garbage. I found that you can spray them off with the hose instead of replacing them every two weeks. Make them last a while longer then replace your pump with a sand filter pump.