Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on September 16, 2012
I spent about three weeks combing through every review I could get my hands on about headphones in the price range of $100 to $200 and I ended up choosing the AIAIAI Capital for the price ($92)they are available in multiple colors, plus they have a built in mic and volume remote on the cord, which is great if you listen to your music on the go a lot. They are also water resistant and fold up for easy travel. I was very happy when I received them and started listening to them right away. They sound better the more you burn them in, FYI! They come in VERY simple packaging; no bag or discs, just the headphones and a paper users manual, which is the size of a CD insert. They are very comfortable! I wear them at work off and on for eight hours or more, and I haven't noticed any ear strain or discomfort. They are built very solid & I get compliments on the aesthetics. The only cons is they don't have a detachable cord ( I wish it was a little longer) and sometimes it's hard to get a good seal on them. They block outside noise very well, but since they are on ear, people can hear what you're listening too a bit, even though they have a closed back. Overall I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good starter pair of hi-fi headphones. The only other pair that comes close to this are the Audio Technica M50's, which are about $160, but the AIAIAI are a very solid choice and would make any avid music listener happy.
on September 15, 2015
I love the sound quality of these headphones. And I really appreciate the length of the cord, but ... the cord is really curled from when it was packaged. I know this probably sounds like a petty complaint but when I work out I don't like a wiry, intrusive cord sticking out. I usually put cords down my bra and shirt and this one is so prominent it makes me look like i have an alien wire/baby in my shirt. I guess you can't have it all. I still love them and didn't return. Hopefully the next generation will be a little more fluid.
on August 21, 2015
Wish I could say more about these.
I only had them for 5 days before one of the pieces broke (that handles the adjustment of the speakers and therefore is designed to withstand a lot of use).
They do feel like really fragile, mainly because most of the reduced cost was achieved by reducing the quality of the materials, so when you pick them up they feel... cheap.
The sound is amazing, but the shape is weird and I was never able to get proper isolation without pressing them into my ears, which in turn makes the bass really weak.

Nonetheless, they are great, light, portable and maybe a little uncomfortable but I wear glasses so any over-ear headphones will be uncomfortable for me.

I had no issues with the music controls, but the cable was tangled too tight so it was all weird having to deal with a zigzaggy cable while walking with the headphones on.
on February 14, 2015
it looks very nice but not comfortable. the very bottom of the ear cap (?) does not really cover the ear. i had it on while I worked out in gym and found it was not stayed in place. I have a small head and it still kind of not covering my ears completely.
on February 20, 2015
They're sturdy in build and unabashedly plastic. Sound is clean, full and satisfactory. Do you wear glasses? You'll have to put them on after the headphones; if you don't they'll get squished against your head and discomfort will ensue. It's evident attention was dedicated to the design: the audio jack is set at 90, which is comfortable, it's got a clever wrap around thing for putting them away. The cable's really kinky, but it's all within a reasonable price.
on October 16, 2012
Coming from an avid headphone collector, These are absolutely excellent headphones in every way possible. Wide soundstage, deep bass, and clear mids and highs. These on-ear phones could beat a pair of my over-ear sennheisers any day of the week. The only gripe some people may have with these headphones is that they are not for people with large heads, but if you have a normal size head, a desire for clear and detailed sound, and a great look, these are the headphones for you
on July 21, 2015
these headphones are the coolest folding on ears I've ever owned. Good bass with good hits. But....... When they wrapped my cord, they wrapped it so tight that is now folds in on its self while wearing. I've for the most part gotten rid of the folding in, but the cord still does. That's the only think keeping these from being a 5 star
on April 25, 2016
Love these headphones. They are so comfortable and sound great. I just wish they came with a protective pouch of some sort. I don't want them to get torn up in my backpack. Been using a ziplock bag but it doesn't look very nice.
on July 2, 2014
good item, good seller

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.