Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Customer reviews

Aisin TKT-005 Engine Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(5 star). See all 34 reviews
on June 2, 2015
This water pump/ timing belt kit is the exact same as the one that was installed at the factory. The Toyota logo is grinded off. I bought this to replace the water pump on my truck at 169,000 miles. It looks as if the water pump has not been changed before. I am hoping to get another 169,000 miles out of this replacement pump. It also includes the thermostat gasket, so no need to purchase the gasket separately.

It took me 2 days to install due to the fact that I did not have all of the necessary tool, but I think I could probably do it in a day. It helps to have an impact wrench to help remove the crankshaft pulley bolt. Saved a ton of money by doing it myself!
on June 9, 2018
Aisen parts are Toyota, super happy with this purchse. Parts are exactly the same as I get at the Toyota parts counter at half the price! You could see where they had to grind the Yota label off of the water pump. Water pump shaft had the exact same number stamped in it as the original. Cant go wrong with this kit, will buy again.
on April 29, 2017
This product fits 3.4l with oil cooler. Amazon's "let's see if this fits your vehicle" said it would not fit my 97 t100 auto 4wd. But it also doesn't give an option for 4wd. After some research I found that this kit fits all 3.4l t100's with standard transmission or 4wd. Quality kit, bolted right on.
on December 11, 2017
Everything arrived perfect in one box with instructions.... I am very pleased with the price and these are top quality parts...worth the 7 day wait to save over two hundred dollars...even though I could have paid the extra for two day and still been half the cost of the auto parts store👍👍🤙
on July 29, 2018
Timing belt kit for 98 Toyota forerunner 3.4 engine. Worked out great
on August 1, 2018
WORKED OUT GREAT
on December 26, 2013
I bought this kit and then ordered a new thermostat, accessory belts, seals, etc and it worked out cheaper than most of the full timing belt kits available. As others said the parts in this kit are all like like the originals. And in case you were wondering too, the black circular thing is a new thermostat gasket so you don't need to order a separate one like I did.
3 people found this helpful
on November 21, 2016
Fit my 2000 Toyota 4runner perfect!! Great buy!
on February 23, 2018
Well made kit. Will be getting it again!
on July 9, 2015
Very nice kit, everything that was needed for the job was included.