Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 27, 2016
I had it for three days, when it snapped in half. I'd left it in my gym bag that my wife tossed on the ground. It was a simple drop I wouldn't of expected it to snap so easily but it did. I didn't bother trying to return It. That sound quality was awesome and up till it snapped it was well worth it. It did puta bad taste in my mouth about Beats so I went to Best Buy and bought the Stoney wireless bass headphones and they are just as awesome and I've had them for 4 days not so they're doing better then the beats...
on May 30, 2014
We purchased these headphones for our teenager's birthday in March. In a two month time period they had snapped on the top headband portion (no problem, we though, we purchased a warranty and they should be covered under the manufacturer as well). I called the company thinking that if someone spends $300 on headphones the company should stand by their product. Well, they didn't. I talked to someone named "Cinnamon" who asked me how they broke. I told her it was when my 15 year old was putting them on his head. She seemed confused and said "Well, they don't just break in your hands. Did he pull them too far apart?" Are you freaking kidding me? They're headphones. I was a bit put off by the fact that she accused us of not using them properly, and said that this wasn't a defect and didn't fall under normal wear and tear so they wouldn't replace them.

I am EXTREMELY disappointed that a company that believes their product is worth $300 doesn't believe they should be making products worth $300. Stand by your craftsmanship people. Make a product you know is good and quit stealing from people.
3 people found this helpful
on July 10, 2017
Great headphones. Aftwr a couple of years they began to flake leaving a white residue. Probably only from long Overuse but hearing quality has not changed.
on September 18, 2017
Second pair that have busted on the headband, between the adjustment and earpiece. The warranty that was offered through Amazon with these does not cover of course. They weren't dropped or mistreated. This is a product material integrity issue.
on April 8, 2014
The sound is fine, I'm happy to be wireless, and this paired easily with my devices. My beef is with the charger. Instead of using a typical USB-microUSB charging cord, this headset recharges with a USB-to-3.5 mm male connector. I don't know how readily available a replacement cord would be. I will have to transport the charger cord with me; not exactly convenient. I would have given 4 stars if not for that.
on March 2, 2014
The volume on this headset could not be raised enough. The headphone did not sync properly with the iPad leading to the movie sounds and the lip movements being out of sync. The charge life was short of 1 hour after a 24 hours charge. In conclusion I would not recommend this headphone to anyone. You can find better ones, go and check B&O.
on March 13, 2015
Its been awhile now over a year that I've purchased these headphones for my sons bday. The headphones were brand new good condition... The sound really isn't that well.. But what really turned me off duebto the fact I've paid a lot of money for them the wireless device on them didn't work so he uses them with the wire. .. Your better off buying them from best buy or Walmart.
on January 2, 2014
My fault--I did not read the reviews on Amazon before deciding to buy these, as I fell victim to all the advertising hype and so did my spouse who wanted these for Christmas. But the reviews are correct--this is a terrible product, poorly made, fancy as heck box if you are into that, and yes, a great percentage of them are defective. Mine would not hold a charge for more than 5 minutes. I returned it for a refund. Don't waste your time having to go through the return process-simply go with a proven brand that has withstood the test of time. I guess with enough money to promote what you want, you can make a rock look like a great deal for nearly $300. This is no doubt one of the best marketing ploys of the 21st century so far. Why Amazon has not pulled this product I do not know. Maybe Amazon needs to read the reviews that actual customers have written and act accordingly. I gave mine as a gift to my spouse, for which I am terribly embarrassed to spend that kind of money on something that is that poor of a product and them have them disappointed because they don't work the way they should. Just read the reviews which are all over the web--not only on Amazon, and most of them are all the same. Not all, but the majority goes to the negative.
3 people found this helpful
on February 5, 2016
Purchased for my 14 yo. son. Surprising enough, still in one piece.....working well.
on August 3, 2015
The ear pillows are had and when went from a workout collapse hurting my ears. I have already ordered replacements.

There is also a sound artifact during Bluetooth use. I will learn to deal with it.