Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 450 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 478 reviews
on February 6, 2017
Great set of shorts, but get the size you need for your waist, don't go by the on-line reviews. If you are a 32 or smaller you may be able to use the medium, but anything above a 32 inch waist to say 36 you really need the large. I bought a size smaller than I should have and they are way too tight on me. I should of went with my gut due to my gut....
on July 3, 2016
At first glance I felt that I couldn't of bought a better bathing suit to represent America at the local beach/pool. I then put my right leg in and followed with my left. As I pulled these magical shorts up over my luscious booty a bald eagle landed on my left shoulder. I then started to grow a beard and magically had a Budweiser in my hand. All said and done I am now a true American ready to drink my beer, train my eagle and wear USA shorts that dry in 5 minutes.
on July 2, 2015
I got these for my 20 year old son for our vacation and was very impressed with how well they were made. He immediately tried them on and was absolutely thrilled. The USA is actually stitched on and the fabric is soft and pliable, this is a very nice pair of board shorts.
on November 16, 2016
Love the look and the Length was as Described, near the Knee and Perfect!!! I am glad I read the other reviews to get a Size smaller than I normally get. I am a Size 36-38 and would normally get an XL but glad I got the Large. I am heading to the "Keys" in FL in a few weeks and can't wait to break them in around other family members!!!! Great Look and very thin, great for Summer and Warm climate areas!!!!!
on July 1, 2015
Crazy comfortable. I know a lot of reviewers complained about the fit but I think they fit exactly as expected. No mesh liner that some people talk about in their reviews, which is a good thing. The construction is very well done, seems like these will last a long long time.
on July 24, 2016
These shorts are great! They fit and look exactly how you think they would.

The only thing is they are on the longer kind of bathing suits. However if you love America and want a bathing suit that shows that off, then these are for you. I wear a 33-34 and got the large and they fit great, probably would fit anyone who wears 34-36.

I recommend these for sure.
on June 24, 2016
Received trunks today. Love the design and material. Ordered the medium size as a result of reading many of the reviews. Should have ordered large like I usually do. I'm 6ft, 200#. 34 waist and I read a review from a 6'4 240# guy that ordered the large and returned for medium cause they were too big. Many of the reviews said trunks ran way big. Medium fit like medium on me. Not sure what the problem is. I usually depend on reviews from other consumers, but these reviews seem a bit sketchy. Returning the medium and ordered large.
on August 28, 2016
Perfect for your patriotic individual. My son is in the military and proud of his country. He loves these trunks and sports them at the beach with pride. They fit as expected. They do come almost to the knee.
on March 6, 2017
I really love these Swim Shorts, they are my favorite shorts of any kind. These particular Swim Shorts fit close to size, you may want to order one size larger.
on August 27, 2017
These are very attractive and well made. My son loves them. He normally would wear a large, but the large was too big. We went back and ordered a medium, and it fits just right. The American flag sunglasses were a nice bonus!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.