Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on December 30, 2013
I am a watch fanatic and really adore the novelty ones especially. Cannot wait to wear this watch for all red, white, and blue holidays when we proudly display our American flag like Memorial Day, Flag Day, Fourth of July, Veterans Day, etc. I am sure I will get lots of wear out of this watch and everyone will be asking where I got it! Thanks for having it in your inventory!
on June 6, 2014
We looked it over with a magnifying glass to see if there was some paper to pull out to activate the battery, nothing. Tried to pry apart the back from the body but there is no indentation or place to slip in something to pry it open. It looks good but if it doesn't run what's the point? And if it can't be returned to the sender then what do you do?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2014
No way do you want this. Yes the price it great but it was broke when I got it. You do not want this and any like this. Just because it is a good price and cute, does not make it a good deal at all. Step away from this purchase now. I am trying to help you.
on June 30, 2014
The watch is really nice looking and it was received in a timely manner. The problem is that the watch doesn not work. Now I have to deal with returning it and hoping to get my money back. Not a happy camper with this purchase.
on May 28, 2014
For the price, I assumed that the watch was cheaply made but that it would be fun to wear at Fourth of July celebrations. Unfortunately it arrived in a non-working condition, possibly due to a dead battery. I will be returning it.
on February 27, 2016
I got it only to find out it was made in Communist China - hey, try making a real American watch
on March 8, 2013
These watches are a great little bargain. I have them in every color. They look nice and keep the correct time. What more can you ask for?
on April 24, 2014
I love the look of this watch, but it didn't work. I don't know if the battery was dead or what. Taking it to jeweler to see it a new battery helps. If not, what do I do?
on April 16, 2013
I have looked for over a year for a red, white & blue watch. I love it and will wear it on all patriotic holidays.
on April 19, 2014
I got my watch and was so excited to wear it, but found out it doesn't work. I didn't receive a shipping receipt either, so I don't know if I can send it back.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.