Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 202 reviews
on December 14, 2014
the dress arrived with defective seams "broken"
review image review image review image
on March 27, 2015
I love how I look in this dress, I bought it because asiatica m size is a bit small, that I was perfect in size M, I am size s
review image
on February 5, 2014
my voice is awkward and shaky, bare with me i have a head cold and sound stuffy.
but yeah, i ordered this dress and it was really thin, cheap material, and i got it a size (or two) bigger. major red flags. i just got it for senior pictures and it looks kinda awful on me unexplainably.
also i forgot to mention im 5'6" so the dress certainly isnt short. it'd be cute if the material werent so cheap!
66 comments| 254 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2014
I won't deny my excitement when I saw this dress on the site. It was so cute and looked great on the model. The price turned me onto it as well. Unfortunately when I opened the package, I immediately could see I had been duped by clever advertising. The material was cheap and resembled fabric used for Halloween costumes. I tried it on. These are my complaints with it.
1. The shoulders are FAR too wide. The dress kept slipping down my shoulders, revealing my bra (not classy, ladies).
2. The ruffles on the neckline are WAY too big. I don't have small shoulders, but these made me look like I was from an 80's movie (reminiscent of shoulder pads). If I can cut off the ruffles, I may be able to salvage the dress.
3. The skirt poofed out way too much. I understand washing the dress could alleviate this problem, but honestly I don't know if it would hold up through even one cycle.
4. This is probably the second greatest issue I have with this dress, aside from the gargantuan ruffles: the dress is almost transparent! Okay, Okay. Maybe I can't see straight through it, but the fabric is so thin, even a slight breeze would show the world your undercarriage. I definitely can't wear any color of bra other than flesh tones, and even then one can still see through the top.

Because I know the dress will look better when I cut off the ruffles, i gave the dress a one star rating. But, next time I will just buy a different dress that ALREADY doesn't have ruffles.
on August 17, 2015
Appearance wise: The dress is very cute. It's casual but could easily be made dressy with the right heels and hairdo. For the overall style I'd like to give it five stars but the truth is the dress was so cheaply made that I cannot give it more than two. The dress is nothing like the picture made it out to be; which proves the statement "don't judge a book by its cover". I had been expecting the bottom portion of the dress to be cotton (at least) but it's a strange table cloth material... The dress itself feels like a costume which is upsetting. I'm disappointed in the making of the dress as well as the length- uncomfortably short- and I'm a mere 5FT. Maybe I'm more modest than normal but even if I weren't the dress is offensively short.
Furthermore the dress came much earlier than expected (which is always wonderful) however Amazon is unable to locate and/or keep track of the dress so when I got it, Amazon didn't register it as having arrived.
on April 18, 2017
it fit me but it was really wrinkled when I got it. I had to take it to the cleaners because the clothe material is really cheap and delicate anything can destroy it.
review image
on November 30, 2013
This dress is super cute. Yes, it feels cheap, but what do you expect from a dress that's not even $15 with shipping? It doesn't necessarily look cheap. The fabric in the skirt is what most people probably don't like. It does feel like the material most Halloween costumes are made of.
I usually wear a small, but this product does run a LITTLE bit big. Not a huge difference though.
Mine came in the size I ordered, and included the belt, unlike most. Maybe I just got lucky.
My only complaint about the dress is that when it arrived, there was a flaw in the material with the polka dots. The polka dot print seemed somewhat smeared, like it got wet while the ink was still drying.
Other than that I'm pretty happy with my dress. I get compliments on it often.
on October 29, 2015
Arrived promptly in tight plastic bag. Looks very cute. Dress is thin and light material. The size i got was medium. It has attached liner that only goes to length of fingers( if you place arms next to legs) the only thing i did not like was the top of dress is too flowy and has a u shape neckline to the back. It also has two attached strings by shoulders that i didn't know what to do with them. Overall dress is simple and chick. Comes w a brown belt.
on June 26, 2017
The quality is so bad. Don't ever try to buy it
on November 13, 2014
I'm 5'7" 140-150lbs depending on the week and got this in a medium and the fit is perfect with the included belt. Very pleased with the look and fit. Super cute. I'd actually go with "pleasantly surprised".

Yes. The fabric feels cheap and isn't fantastic, and true, it probably won't last forever. It's not horrific, and looks good. I will not be doing any more than hand washing, I suspect. Anyone who expects otherwise when spending 6 bucks on a dress AND belt should give themselves a firm slap at their earliest convenience.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.