Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on November 4, 2012
If you are looking for a good solid basic phone with good extra features, then this is the phone for you. Texting is good with the qwerty board and the tracking pad is easy to use. The calls are nice and clear. I love getting my e-mails on the phone which it does very quickly.

Now, it doesn't have a lot of memory so be prepared to buy a card for that which I did because I wanted to download music to my phone. I love the music player on this phone. I'm always listening to it when I can. I also bought a aux cable to connect my phone to my car stereo to listen to all my songs. When you are listening to music and a call comes through, it temporarily pauses music until call is taken care of so you don't miss calls. The music sounds great! I also downloaded the app Pandora which I listen to at home a lot.

I love the calendar/date planner. You can set it to give you reminders before appointments.

This phone is only 3g but it is faster than you would think it would be. I have no problems bringing up info on the internet. It comes with Google, Yahoo, Bing, Wikipedia, Dictionary.com already ready to use for searches which I use all the time! Now, this phone is not for the hardcore folk who live to play games, watch videos, and download apps all day. The small screen size is good for those light users of internet which is me..:)

It has TeleNav GPS Navigator on it which I love. I've used a few times already and it easy to use and has pointed me to the right direction each time.

For those business oriented people or students, it has spreadsheet, presentation, document software. I tried the word doc and I was pleased with it.

I've been impressed with this phone. It's not all high end like the others but it does get the job done for basic needs. Also, it has a great battery life and you can turn the battery saving mode on to save battery life.

I definitely recommend buying it and giving it a try.. ;)
on July 24, 2013
the apps you get for you tube only last 1 hour and then says your time is up time to pay what a joke the service isn't super fast in some areas.and for 2 if you want apps download and install.the blackberry world app to do so.do not use the blackberry world on the bookmarks.that came on the phone and next when on facebook.in order to send a picture or delte or a lot of functions you gotta.switch over to mobile also you tube will not work and boost says they can't help but I have read many many links and this works take out the battery for 4 mins don't turn the phone off.while doing this and clear your cookies and history and catche.by going to bookmarks and and pressing the.button on top of the phone with the 7 dots.it really is a good phone I've seen phones that can do way less for more money.like the mirro or incognito for boost mobile.I have had both trust me grab this one.its cheaper brand new from amazon.
on November 19, 2012
I loved that it is so fast. I love Blackberry. I find it easier to use than the touch things. And the Plan for unlimited everything shrinking things is such a good deal.
on January 12, 2013
This phone is great! I use it with my playbook and my blue tooth device. The phone is fast, I can make conference calls and voice chat on BBM messenger. I can also use the power saver app to reserve the long lasting battery in the phone. I am pleased with this product and its service. I don't have a contract, my bill shrinks from $60 to $35 which includes unlimited talk, text, internet. and caller id, voice mail and up to 10 email accounts. I am satisfied!
on August 21, 2015
Boost Mobile has to deprovision the device from the previous owner before activating it for you and it requires bureaucratic intervention of numerous departments and a few hours on hold with supervisors before an internal process requiring DAYS must complete.

Since prepaid phones are usually just abandoned unlike formally closed contract phones, used Boost phones are likely to subject to this hassle and Boost charges an extra $10 to reactivate any used phones.

Bucking Foost !
on December 23, 2013
I read the reviews before I bought this phone. I had a flip phone that was over 10 years old and wanted to transition to an Android type phone next but thought this would be a good stepping stone to get there since I am an older dog who wants to be taught the new tricks gradually:) I love the Blackberry's keyboard and I love the ease of the mouse etc and the only thing I don't like is the battery doesn't last long but I knew this from reading all the other reviews on Amazon so I was already prepared for that and other than the battery, I have no complaints about this phone!
on September 13, 2016
This is not the sellers fault, but the phone was received on time but when activated, i could not hear callers using the handset. Only the speaker phone works. Being I'm assuming that since this phone is no longer in production anywhere, it's old and sat around on a shelf.
on April 24, 2013
It worked really great for around 3-4 months.
Then after that it started to freeze a lot.
I would have to take the battery out and restart the phone frequently.
When restarting the phone took Long! sometimes it took up to over 5 mins.
The Phone is nice and keys are a little small it doesn't have so many apps, and the apps that it does have- you will usually have to pay for them.
Also when receiving a photo as a text message it will show blurry i cant see the photos very well.
It has nice video camera with Flash.
Um The internet is decent speed sometimes signal drops and its a bit slow.
It has Great security protection though.
It has AWESOME BATTERY LIFE
It last me 1.5 Days with Battery & it Charges Really Quickly.
on December 15, 2012
I bought this phone about two weeks ago and so far I'm happy with this purchase. Internet is slightly faster less video buffering Wifi is N capable and camera is better and has flash compared to the 8530. This is nice phone the design is a lot sleeker and operating this phone the commands are almost the same as earlier curve models. battery life is improved but curve 8530 had good battery life as well but 9310 is even better. The phone fell on the floor while i was at work and it is still working can not speak on long term usage of phone but I am very happy with my purchase
on January 4, 2016
Bought this phone for my son. He loved it. Very user friendly and durable. Nicely wrapped.