Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on January 20, 2015
This phone had several flaws, which is why I finally returned it:

1. The GPS didn't initially work - I needed to tighten the screws on the back of the phone to get it working.
2. The charging time was abysmal - the stock battery (and even a 3rd Party replacement battery) took about 20 hours to charge from 30% to 95% (I was using the charger plug and cord that came with the phone).
3. The OS (Kit Kat 4.2.2) was incredibly sluggish right from the start.

I've worked in I.T. for almost 20 years, and have seen a lot of crappy products come and go, yet this phone was the worst smartphone experience I've ever had.
on August 26, 2013
I really haven't messed with it too much to learn about all of the bells & whistles. The only complaint I have is it's bigger than I'm use to. It does take awesome photos though!
on March 21, 2016
He is happy with it ,just wish it could be a bigger phone
on February 16, 2016