Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on March 14, 2013
It might have been a defect in the shoes I had purchased but the inside ankle on the left shoe was extremely tight and ended up digging into my ankle and leaving a blister within the first twenty minutes of wear.

Besides the ankle issue, the sole of the shoe was extremely flat and hard. I stand on my feet all day at work and ended up swapping shoes thirty minutes into my shift because they were uncomfortable.

Like I said it could have just been a defect with my shoes because other reviews I read were good but if you're on your feet all day I wouldn't recommend these.
on April 23, 2013
These were my first pair of NB and I'm very satisfied with them!

I couldn't find these any where at where I live (Singapore) so I had to buy them online. I was pretty worried about the size but I went ahead to get a US 8 (UK 6) which was the size of my Nikes. When it finally came, it fit perfectly. I guess you don't have to worry that it'll deviate a lot from your other shoe brand sizes since it's true to size.

New Balance shoes are also slightly wider in width than my other shoes, which meant better comfort for me.

The colour was great, the blue was super bright and neon-y!

I'M SUPER IN LOVE WITH MY SHOES RIGHT NOW I CAN HUG THEM TO BED (you get the jist).
on September 7, 2013
New Balance has definitely won themselves a life time customer.
I have been wearing NB Minimuses (minimusi?) and I love them. But I really like the classic style of NB too. These shoes went on sale so I bought them. I wasn't expecting the fabric to be what it is, but I like it. The only thing is that it gets "dents" in it pretty easy. But the color is great and the cushion. O.M.Geeeee, the cushion! These are the cushyest shoes I have ever put on my feet. They are so comfortable! I haven't run in them yet, I don't know if I will, I didn't plan to, but with all this cushion in them, I might not be able to resist!!
I do LOVE the purple & they were comfortable-, but they do run a size smaller. I purchased a pair and so did my roommate -(she purchased the same shoe as me just in another color & we both had to return them b/c they were too small )- I've purchased a lot of New Balance training & running shoes in the past and don't remember having this problem - maybe it's just this particular shoe - they're great shoes and the PURPLE is AWESOME - it's bold - it says "I've arrived"
on June 12, 2013
I was really disappointed when I tried wearing these during a workout. They are definitely not an athletic shoe (yes I know the description of the shoe even says, "fashion") but you literally can't do any physical activity other than maybe walk half a mile without them hurting your feet. I really wanted to like these shoes because they are really cute, but I had to return them because they made working out very unpleasant.
on October 7, 2013
Love these shoes. I get tons of compliments and the fit is great! I wear mine more for recreation and fashion, as opposed to exercise, so I wear mine fairly loose with the laces untied and tucked in the shoe...I don't have any problems with the shoes becoming too loose or falling off. Love these!
on May 28, 2013
Fit just like others I've bought. Run a little big, but once you know that they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I mostly only wear them to work not for working out. If you're buying shoes for the gym I would suggest others, but if you're looking for just everyday sneakers these are fantastic.
on January 22, 2014
These are so cute. I get compliments every time I wear them. I would say that these are definitely a fashion sneaker. They feel a bit stiff, and are not super supportive. They are perfect for casual comfort, but I wouldn't recommend them for exercise or anything.
on February 10, 2014
Finding the right color purple tennis shoe was a challenge and this was the only brand that had a size close to what I needed. they are a little large but they are super comfortable compared to my nike and sketcher pairs that I order in different colors.
on January 20, 2015
Aesthetically speaking, this shoe looks great! Comfort wize, not so great :( It feels very stiff when I walk....I hope they break in and get a little softer with further use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.