Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 142 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 155 reviews
on March 15, 2015
Order your size in shoes----These fit true to size! Don't order down or up (if you do, they will be too small or too large)! However, you will have to break in the heel of these boots---by wearing them constantly for the first week. Don't let a few blisters in the heel----prevent you from loving these boots! Remember: these boots need a breaking in period for sure. The heels are tight----that is normal. The break in time is essential!! You need to stretch these heels out. Once you do, they will be very comfy and won't hurt after the break in period! They are absolutely adorable----and once broken in---the MOST comfortable boots for walking hours and hours---all day long! I am a happy camper with these sexy adorable lady-like boots---I walk a lot so I needed these sweet boots! Remember: Find your best fitting boots or shoes and use your shoe size! The front is wide so they are roomy.....
on February 18, 2014
After reading hundreds of reviews from different websites about these boots, I *almost* ordered a half-size larger and boy~oh~boy, am I ever glad I didn't! I wear a 7.5 and had no problem getting them on with a pair of light tennis socks. I have a very narrow heel and could even wear these boots with a thicker pair of socks. Granted, I will not be wearing these boots on a daily basis as I do not own a ranch, horses, etc., therefore, my feet will not be sweating nor will I wear them for 8-10 or more hours per day. As we all know, when our feet and hands get warm, they tend to swell a bit so......IF I worked on a ranch or with horses or other animals daily, I may order a half-size larger because you would want to wear thick socks to prevent blisters. My rodeo days were over a long time ago but I'm still a cowgirl at heart! These boots are lightweight and quite sassy, I love them!
on January 4, 2012
Fit was perfect, style as shown, durable boot. Wears comfortable and sturdy, boot is holding up well in the mud and even rainy weather. great price.
on September 26, 2012
These boots looked great, but just didn't fit. My teen daughter, who has extremely high arches, could barely get them on. Mine aren't quite as high, but I had a difficult time as well. I prefer lace-ups, but can usually wear pull-ons. Once we had them on, we found them to be strangely proportioned and were too large for our normal width heels. Maybe it's just that we haven't worn this particular style. I have 2 pairs of older Justin lacers that we both wore comfortably so I don't think it's the brand. Our neighbor girl has these boots in a different collor and seems to like them.
on February 13, 2012
This is my first pair of Justin boots. I own two pairs of Ariat Fashion boots which are in my true size 7 1/2. For these Justin boots I had to get an 8 because the 7.5 were too small. These are more working boots anyway so I wear them with thick wool socks. I use them for working outside and horseback riding. They are waterproof which was a huge factor in my purchase. They are very comfortable! I can't believe how lightweight they feel too, I was expecting them to more heavy then they are. With all the positives in their practicality they are also really cute too! Can't go wrong with these!
on November 12, 2013
Well, whenever I buy shoes, 9 out of 10 times they will fit true to size. I have wide-ish flat feet; not so wide I need to order anything special though. However these boots seemed 'baggy'...I would have needed an insert and thick socks to wear them comfortably and to stop the heel from slipping. They are awesome boot, I just didn't have enough foot to fill them. They would have probably worked for winter, but I like to wear these kind of boots year round, sometimes w/ shorts in the summer, so I did return them. The length size as in from heel to toe was fine, it was just everything up and around the top of the foot that was loose, and the heel box/area.

I guess I would say they are true to size length wise, just be cautious of needing thick socks. But these are very awesome, high quality kickin boots...everything was perfect! Just the size issue. :(
on June 22, 2014
The boots are really nice. The quality of the boot exceeds my expectations. The only reason for 4 stars as opposed to 5 is that the boot seems to run a bit small. I wish I would have gotten a half size bigger. I have a wide foot, so I typically get a bigger size if it is stated that the boot does not fit as expected. So for those with a wide foot, it would be better to go a half size bigger, then the boot will be a better fit. Other than that they rock. I'm going to take mine to a boot shop and have them stretched, so save yourself the time of this and go a bit bigger.
on January 21, 2014
These boots are great, the length in the leg part is shorter than what the picture implies. The only issue I had with these boots (and believe me, I'm glad I stuck it out) is that I almost developed a bunion trying to break in these boots. I would say the pain of wearing them and breaking them in lasted about 2 months. Which sucked, but now they are super comfortable. I will say that I have wide feet, and my experience may simply be my own, but that is what happened. They of course look totally awesome, and these boots look kick ass, so they were exactly what I wanted for the price that I wanted them at. I would have liked something that went further up my calf, but half-calf is okay too.
on May 26, 2014
Normally I love Justin boots, but I sent these back for two reasons:
First, I would say they run an entire size small. I am a women's 11- these fit more like a 10 if that. They weren't just snug; there would have been no way I could have actually worn them, they were that tight. I think this is due to the rounded toe, as opposed to a somewhat pointy toe on many other boots.
Also, the color is VERY different - in the picture on Amazon, it's a beautiful, bright red. The actual boot is way more muted - much more of a dark, barn red, if that. So, these were sent back. Thank you for free return shipping, Amazon!
on October 29, 2013
I've had these maybe six months and the inside back of both boots the material is tearing, so my heel gets caught and it's so hard to get these off. It's a big bummer because I love the look of so many of their boots - but I can't buy them anymore - I had to cut the inner fabric to get rid of the tear so I can get my feet in and out. Cute :) but never Justin again, for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.