Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on July 17, 2014
I bought these as my first foray into loafer style shoes. I've never been a fan of loafers, especially leather variety as my feet get crazy hot and sweaty in them. These Teva's breathe fairly well and are extremely comfortable upon the first wear. There is a black liner in the toe box area that started to wear off after a week or so which you can pull out with as it looses. This didn't affect the comfort of the shoe, just seems to be a little superfluous to the construction. I would highly recommend these for casual intermittent city and beach wear. They are not water resistant without spray treatment and they do not dry quickly.
on October 16, 2014
I purchased these to replace some Timberland shoes that were very similar in style. I had previously had Teva sandles and thought that I would be getting a similar level of comfort in these shoes. I find that there is little to no cushion in the heal, and any length of walking beyond small jaunts around the office is rather uncomfortable. In addition, the 10.5 US fits, a bit closer to a 10. The material has stretched after some days use, and they are much more livable, I wouldn't purchase these again.
on October 14, 2014
I bought these as I am growing older and needed to get away from flip flops. I am not the "boat shoe" type, so I wanted some comfortable slip-on loafers. These are perfect! These are super comfortable and stylish (IMO). I can wear them with shorts, jeans or even casual slacks. My only suggestion is to get small "footy" type socks to go with these as "no-show" socks won't work.
on June 5, 2014
The shoes are very comfortable, although the fit is pretty tight. I had read the other reviews and bought half a size bigger than I would normally wear. Even then, the shoes are snug. I like how soft the material is; I can wear these all day and not have any pressure on my Achilles tendon.
on August 23, 2013
I had seen these shoes awhile ago and have been wanting them bad for quite awhile when I saw they were super discounted so I seized the opportunity. They fit a little bit large on my feet but not so much that I'd need another size. They are also up there with berks for comfort. Great buy.
on July 11, 2014
I've got a wide foot, but the cloth uppers stretched easily to accommodate my size. I bought a half size larger and they do the job excellently. I like the color, the rubber sole, and the internal support. I've been wearing them pretty much non-stop for two days and so far, so good.
on April 20, 2014
These are different shoes. The elastic backs grip your heal and are quite comfortable. The toe area is wider than expected and slightly longer than needed. Overall I like the look and would order again.
on April 3, 2015
Shoe number does not match with the actual label, the shoes are too tight, the foot almost get into, remove the insole to get in, but also uncomfortable. Foot, foot fertilizer recommendations do not buy.
on February 5, 2016
Could be more durable, but the Clifton Creek model works well for me for a comfortable casual shoe. On my 3rd pair.
on April 30, 2014
I was a little concerned before buying, because I have never seen Teva products that were not just sandels. After a week of wearing them, I'm glad I made the purchase. They are very comfy and fit as expected. They also look good too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.