Industrial Deals Beauty Textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(5 star). See all 198 reviews
on July 23, 2017
Work well and long lasting
2 people found this helpful
on March 27, 2018
So far I like these belts very much. I have only tried 1 belt so far but, it cut well and did not come apart yet. I will try to update my review after I have used them a while. Certainly , no complaints at this point.
on January 4, 2017
solid product! i have used this item for over a year now, ran through 20,000 linear feet of board and the product is still as abrasive as the day i purchased it. i use a bighorn belt cleaner after every use and this belt simply keeps on trucking!
|0Comment|Report abuse
Exactly as advertised, Arrived on time, Fits my sander perfectly, no problems at all. Doing a great job taking the finishing off reclaimed flooring & boards. :-)
on March 15, 2017
Fast shipment of a product I really needed. Great variety.
One person found this helpful
on May 5, 2014
I bought these belts to resharpen my expensive kitchen knives. After mounting the belt to my sander, my knives were razor sharp within seconds. A great investment if you value your GOOD knives.
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
They work great. Get a belt cleaner and they should last a long time. Watch the alignment as you break it in.
on June 28, 2018
just as ordered. good quality
on July 24, 2016
they may seem cheap, but I've been getting great results with them, I purchased one of those belt cleaners to help them last longer, and it works.
on July 11, 2017
Item as described, quickly shipped, well packaged. A+