Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 28, 2015
I love this bag/ purse. The color is cool and the material feels expensive.
review image
0Comment| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 1, 2015
Omg purse arrived today and I'm in love!!!! Looks like real leather, no bad odor, size is perfect!!!! May order another color
review image
22 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 15, 2016
LOVE IT! I honestly love everything about it, the bag is nice quality and is plenty big but not too large. The pockets are roomy and there is just enough.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 27, 2013
Comfortable shoulder bag, I believe it's very stylish and practical. Plenty of room inside, soft and in a beautiful color combination.
on February 13, 2017
I'm 4 DAYS past the return and warranty period (in other words 34 days since purchase) and my bag is coming apart at the seams. Totally disappointed because I had high hopes for this bag. I was excited that it was cute and the perfect size. I should have known better if the manufacturer only offers a 30 day warranty and return period. It's trash now as it looks cheap and I'm sure it will start completely peeling soon as the seems just started doing this in the last few days. Save your money and buy something that is better quality. Totally disappointed.
on November 9, 2016
I have had this pocketbook for 10 months now and it is just as beautiful as when I bought it!! The only issue I have is the the inside pocket has ripped and the zipper slide has fallen off. I still carry the purse. I plan to add a new zipper to the inside pocket since I love the pocketbook so much.

Original Review... Beautiful pocketbook! The colors are exactly as expected. The material feels very expensive... it is soft, not stiff. The straps give several carrying options, which are perfect depending on which outfit you are wearing for the day; I especially like designer strap, it has a very classy look! As a teacher, it is large enough to carry my composition book sized calendar. As a Mom, I have plenty of room for snacks, a water bottle and my normal pocketbook contents. Did I mention that I love this pocketbook?

By the way, I was a little hesitant to purchase this pocketbook because of other people's comment about a smell. But, thankfully, NO smell!!
on December 15, 2016
I came home from work and saw this package at my door. Got in the house, opened and was quite pleased with how it was shipped and the way it was packaged. I had intended on giving this as a gift to my sister for christmas. But when I tried to open the bag, it would open half way and the zipper was caught on the lining and now the zipper won't budge and the part of the lining is torn because of it. so that's 30 something bucks gone and the only way to get in this bag now is to destroy the zipper and then you have destroyed a handbag that could have been a great piece. What a waste.
on March 1, 2015
This is a cute bag, and for the price, I just couldn't pass it up. It does have a very strange (bad) smell on the inside of the bag, but nothing a little perfume swatch can't handle - I hope! Again, the price and style of the bag is why I'm keeping it. I typically buy designer handbags, but this is just one of those cute little fun bags. Well, not "little" as it is slightly bigger than what I normally carry, but nice to take for everyday errands since you can fit SO much inside of it. It also has three strap choices, two removable. I removed the big huge brass logo decor as I felt it was a bit over the edge, for my taste. I think the bag looks as pictured - I bought the one with yellow on the bottom.
on January 19, 2018
This MG Collection Hobo bag looks absolutely great in the picture. It is of good quality. But that gold was so crazy shiny/brilliant that it just spoiled the whole look of the bag. I took off the strap and emblem but still, it did just not have that muted hobo look as pictured. If the gold had been muted and the leather looked as pictured I would have kept it. Sill I would like to say it appeared to be of good quality. The look was all wrong.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 10, 2016
I'm really happy with this bag--it's very cute and seems pretty well made. You can take off the chain and it comes with an adjustable shoulder strap. You can also remove the shorter straps (they unsnap) if you want. All straps seem to be thick/sturdy enough so as not to start stretching out with use. I really like this versatility.

There are surprisingly deep pockets on the inside and outside (one zippered pocket inside and out respectively). I was able to fit a lot of stuff in both (various lip glosses and lipsticks, a bottle of foundation, a small round headphones case, and etc.) There are also lined compartments for odds and ends inside. My iPhone fits nicely in the smaller of the two, my sunglasses in the larger.

As others have noted, the inside does have a bit of a smell. It struck me as sort of fishy, but easily taken care of by dryer sheets. You could also try turning it inside out to air out. Honestly, it didn't seem that bad to me. It might just vary by individual bag.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse