Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 160 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on April 17, 2014
From my experience, Volcom usually has good quality clothing. I am disappointed in these sandals. They are very loose fitting, so you don't have a very secure feeling about your foot staying in the sandal. I wear thong type shoes every day, living in Hawaii. These won't last long. I see a strap breaking rather quickly. They are nice looking, but wouldn't buy them again. lesson learned.
on July 27, 2014
These run about a half to a whole size too large. I was so excited to wear these while I was on vacation and not have to spend retail price on them, but when I got them in the mail and tried them on the mail I was disappointed. The straps seem like they would need some breaking in. I have very narrow feet and it was hard for me to menuever my foot into the sandal. I ended up giving these to my sister who is a size larger than I am and she likes them.
on August 15, 2016
My favorite sandal! They are super cute and once you wear them for about a day, they soften up and are pretty comfortable. They are a little firm at the start though. I wear them all the time and one pair lasts me a year, and I love them so much I keep reordering. I can wear them for extended periods of time just fine, just remember to break them in first before going somewhere that requires a ton of walking.
on March 12, 2017
For my grand daughter and she used constantly
on December 29, 2014
I wrote a review on these shoes for another color I bought, but I wanted to say, I love these sandals. They are so cute on and I've bought them in 3 colors! I am usually a size 8.5, but the 9 is too big, so I wear the 8 and they fit perfect. These are comfortable and a great alternative to wearing a regular flip flip. They just look a little dressier than a regular flip flop but with the same level of convenience. I will pretty much be wearing Volcom sandals for the rest of my life now that I have discovered them.
on March 3, 2014
I bought this to go to Vegas where you do a ton of walking and these were great. I wish they came in half sizes but that is my only concern. Pretty, light, durable and doesn't kill the soles of your feet.
on January 21, 2015
I love these sandals but have already blown through 2 pairs. These probably aren't meant to be worn in rain......and I wear them year round and frequently. Eventually, little bits of the leather-like material may scuff, and eventually, the soles become quite bendy, if that makes sense. These fit snug at first, but the straps easily stretch to fit your foot once they're broken in. I wouldn't hesitate to swoop up another pair of these if they go on sale again :)
on June 21, 2013
I ordered these sandals and got two sizes because all the reviews seemed to suggest that the sizing was a little large. I did not find this to be the case at all. I typically wear a size 10 in dress shoes and I needed every bit of it when I got it. Th shoe is a little narrower and longer, so if you have wide feet (I have medium/B), than you might not fit these as well. They weren't as comfortable as I was hoping from some of the reviews (I had this idea that they would be really comfy) but they were totally fine as a cheap pair of nicer looking shoes. They're pretty much exactly what they look like.
on July 5, 2014
My best friend had a pair and I decided that I really liked them. They are great, all the straps don't hurt or anything. Same support as a normal pair of flip flops. Great product.
on July 26, 2014
I have a pair of women's Volcom sandals and they are my favorite! Bit the strap broke this year and I am trying to replace them. It seems that you don't make this style anymore so I tried some others./ What a disappointment! I purchased a size 6(which is my size) and the straps were so tight they wouldn't fit around my feet. I then tried a size up and they were too long for me and the straps still didn't fit. I will not buy another pair of Volcolm sandal's

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.