Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 6, 2015
So far I really like this tank top.

I have washed it a few (3-4) times and it seems to be keeping its color and shape pretty good. The water here is horrible, so this is really more impressive than it might be if I was home.
It is long enough I can tuck it in and don't have to worry about it coming out when I bend over. Although, like most tank tops, it does seem to roll up if I try and leave it un-tucked.

I am happy with this and will look at this brand again next time I need tank tops.
on August 2, 2017
Just the shade of lavender that wanted. Good fit. Good quality.
Update:
Ordered a second one in Baby Pink. I expected a very light pink... it was almost raspberry. I still love it, just a heads up that the color may not be what you expect.

The long length makes them a good sleep shirt as well.
on September 13, 2017
Perfectly acceptable tank top for layering. I am 5'5" 140 lbs and bought a medium. The fit overall is good but the length in the picture is all wrong. These are longer than an average tank top but not long enough for leggings unless you have a very short torso...or maybe buy them very large?
on October 5, 2017
The cami tank tops long length is what I have been looking for sometime now, I am so glad that I finally found them. The white color goes with everything and is not binding tight just the right fit for me, they are a bit snug, but that is how I like it to be. I ordered the 1XL size.
on August 24, 2017
All the ToBeInStyle womans long tanks are a little big but, that's the best way to get them. I don't see any shrinkage after the wash. I could not find any camis that were the right size until now. If you are looking for long camis, then you came to the right company.
on August 2, 2015
Unfortunately, it is only with a sweater or something on top that I think any women w/ breasts would be able to wear this- not my intention when I bought them to wear here in the FL heat. There's no built in bra or lining, meaning 'everything' sort of shows. And for those a bit larger, offers no support. Without the liner, they are useless to me as I'm too uncomfortable to wear out. And even for just like around the house or w/ pj's, it's just not that comfy. Wouldn't recommend or purchase again.
on November 7, 2017
Very comfortable, just a little big around the butt and I have a pretty big butt for a white girl. They fit a little better and washing and drying. I really love the length though. It is hard to find tank tops that actually cover my butt and these do.
on June 20, 2016
I bought several of these in a bunch of colors. I just wanted long tanks and these are long! A little thin but I intended them to be undershirts anyway. I'll be buying more colors.
on October 27, 2017
Very disappointing product all over, returning it.
#1: It was much smaller than average sizes and other shirts of similar design that i already own.
#2: it was about 10" shorter than the image shows - normal shirt length, not long enough for layering.
#3: it was practically sheer - very thin material and see through all over, not just where stretched.
on September 25, 2017
This is good for the price. The orange is almost a neon orange & I was buying it to layer under a fall orange shirt. It will work for now. The tag was exceptionally itchy, so i had to cut it out, which was a bit time consuming. Overall, 7.5/10.