Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 142 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 159 reviews
on June 16, 2015
review image
on October 21, 2014
Happily surprised that this sweater actually looks like it does on the model. It is well made and very comfortable. The big thing I like about it is its adorable!!!! To be completely honest though the buttons do cheapen the look. So I am going to either buy new buttons for it or buy button covers. This cardigan is so worth it even if I do have to change the buttons.

I love it and cannot wait to wear it on these cooler days here in north Florida. Highly recommend this sweater.
on November 12, 2014
I am super careful buying clothes online, knowing that once I get it I wont have the willpower to send things back! The cardigan is exactly what I hoped for and better than expected (after I read all the mixed reviews!) The cardigan is a stretchy jersey knit, with a soft smooth feel and has shiny silver buttons. It fits exactly like a US size 2 should (I'm also on the petite side). The picture shows the sleeves rolled up, but its actually a full length sleeve. And the color is 80% correct - Its a tiny bit darker because of lighting. I would totally buy another one of these if it came in more colors.
on March 3, 2014
I was scared to buy this at first because of the reviews but took a chance and I'm glad I did. It fit well and loved the color. I ordered a large, I'm 5'7 155 Lbs and it fit great.
on August 3, 2016
This is great as something to wear occasionally. The fit/cut is different than typical cardigans. The buttons are a bit flimsy sadly. They are flopping down slightly and occasionally unbutton themselves because the holes for the buttons are not finished/small enough.
on April 29, 2015
Absolutely stunning!!! Looks exactly like the picture!! But as ALL Allegra K clothing items are, this runs one size to large. I am always a Small in any and all other brands (5ft 1in, 114lbs) and I have to order an Extra Small when buying anything Allegra K in order for it to fit perfectly. I bought the "dark orange" with the triangular bottom and I am so thrilled I did. Fabric is extremely soft. It is quite thin and should be used more for style than to keep warm. Arrived 3 days after purchasing. Highly recommended.
on March 21, 2015
The color is beautiful. It is not a super thick jacket but it's not cardigan thin either. Great for layering. Would have liked it to be a little longer in back but otherwise it's perfect.
on June 5, 2017
I loved it
on July 18, 2017
Was much smaller than pictured and was made of a strange felt like material. It was a poor fit and I returned it.
on February 1, 2014
I love the look of it being double breasted with an asymmetrical hemline, but it does run a little small. I ordered the Large, though I wear a bra size of 34B. I only weigh 137 pounds with most of it being in my thighs and hips. It still looks good. I just don't like very snug clothing. The orange was great for the month of Thanksgiving. Also, the material is not thick or expensive enough to hang in place. The top buttons are never lined up horizontally for me. Overall, it's ok.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.