Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on October 5, 2016
I can't really say anything positive about this phone... I purchased it as "Very Good Condition" it was far from it. There are little chunks in places missing from it's body, the entire Sprint logo had been rubbed off, and it was dirty... The phone itself is really slow, opening google maps really bogs it down. It intermittently gains a mind of it's own, vibrating and locking up. The only good things I can say about it is that the screen was in decent shape and it did in fact work once I got it activated. Aside from that the phone is a pain to use, is in poor condition, and vibrates/locks up when it feels like it. I certainly don't recommend using this phone for navigation while driving.
on May 13, 2013
I ordered this phone with contract extension as an upgrade from my first Evo. I have to admit I was scared because the upgrade price was so awesome, and the spotty reviews made me nervous. I was looking at this model, as well as the latest Samsung Galaxy and Note models (which, I will add were both more than four times what this one cost). I researched here and elsewhere, and the main issue with this model seemed to be the very new, often inaccessible LTE network. I'm in metro Atlanta, and LTE has slowly become more available since the first (not so great) reviews I read from mid 2012. I called Sprint to see if they could give me some assurance about LTE before purchasing, and their answer was vague, at best. But since they had an established LTE tower in Atlanta, I decided to take the plunge. So far service has ranged from standard to super fast. I use a lot of data on my phone to check email, facebook, monitor my online stores, and now Instagram, and I haven't had a lot of problems.

Part of the reason I was willing to take the risk with this phone was because of my experience with my first Evo- it proved to be a dependable, quality, durable, fun to use device that met my needs. This new Evo did not disappoint. Didn't see where much improvement could happen from the original, but they managed it. Love the lighter body, additional front facing camera, tweaked kickstand, and sleeker interface. I was worried I wouldn't like the changes to the screens, but they are just better, with more room for app widgets, and options for setup.

I LOVE that I this really did turn out to be an overall improvement to Evo while staying true to what I love about Evo. The only thing I miss from the old model is something trivial: the power port is now on the side instead of the bottom, making it a little more awkward to prop it safely while charging.

I'm glad I went through with this one!
on June 25, 2015
Item received before date, item was in the condition that seller posted. My son was excited because he had bought 2 before this one and they didn't work and couldn't return so he had lost money and they were more expensive, so he said I love my phone and will buy again from seller and the price was awesome..thanks from one happy mom n son
on January 3, 2015
Had this phone less then a year and it hasn't held up as well as I would have liked. Since it is so thin it has to be handled gently. Even with a heavy duty case to protect it you can see cracks in the phone's case because it just isn't durable. About what you'd expect for a super thin smart phone. We have had to reset it twice because the older it gets the slower it runs.
on August 25, 2013
As sprint service representative describe the phone to me it is what he ans say it is. I was previous owner of sprint evo then galaxy. Kinks has been worked out of evo. It works faster and pretty durbale. I had a choice between the lg optimism and evo lte. Due to previous experiences with my teens and others I know dropping the lg opt phone one time and cracked the screen. The lg was even faster but more sensitive to dropping. The evo lte is more durable to dropping. Light weight cool features sound quality awesome etched. I love it. If not available to but htc 1is just like it to me a little different features that all. :)
on March 13, 2017
Great product and Great shipping! A++
on March 6, 2017
the phone was loaded with bugs. Even when software updated. a number of apps didnt work. The top drop down would bug out and flicker. Phone would freeze on HTC media center that it for no reason would keep pulling up. Worst phone I ever got.
on August 19, 2016
Buying this phone was a waste of time and money. It started to freeze right away. Eventually, the phone stop working a week after I purchased it.
on March 13, 2017
The product was not as described and in fact had corrosion an water damage. We were not even able to activate the device.
on October 2, 2013
This is a phone I purchased for my mother. She's not very tech savvy but she can use this pretty well. I had an initial problem...the phone was defective - wouldn't connect to sprints network. Amazon took it back immediately and very quickly shipped a new phone. Excellent customer service.
The Sprint techs did say they often have problems with phones purchased on Amazon...but as I said, they took care of it quickly and never had a problem since.