BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on May 13, 2013
I ordered this phone with contract extension as an upgrade from my first Evo. I have to admit I was scared because the upgrade price was so awesome, and the spotty reviews made me nervous. I was looking at this model, as well as the latest Samsung Galaxy and Note models (which, I will add were both more than four times what this one cost). I researched here and elsewhere, and the main issue with this model seemed to be the very new, often inaccessible LTE network. I'm in metro Atlanta, and LTE has slowly become more available since the first (not so great) reviews I read from mid 2012. I called Sprint to see if they could give me some assurance about LTE before purchasing, and their answer was vague, at best. But since they had an established LTE tower in Atlanta, I decided to take the plunge. So far service has ranged from standard to super fast. I use a lot of data on my phone to check email, facebook, monitor my online stores, and now Instagram, and I haven't had a lot of problems.

Part of the reason I was willing to take the risk with this phone was because of my experience with my first Evo- it proved to be a dependable, quality, durable, fun to use device that met my needs. This new Evo did not disappoint. Didn't see where much improvement could happen from the original, but they managed it. Love the lighter body, additional front facing camera, tweaked kickstand, and sleeker interface. I was worried I wouldn't like the changes to the screens, but they are just better, with more room for app widgets, and options for setup.

I LOVE that I this really did turn out to be an overall improvement to Evo while staying true to what I love about Evo. The only thing I miss from the old model is something trivial: the power port is now on the side instead of the bottom, making it a little more awkward to prop it safely while charging.

I'm glad I went through with this one!
on January 3, 2015
Had this phone less then a year and it hasn't held up as well as I would have liked. Since it is so thin it has to be handled gently. Even with a heavy duty case to protect it you can see cracks in the phone's case because it just isn't durable. About what you'd expect for a super thin smart phone. We have had to reset it twice because the older it gets the slower it runs.
on July 28, 2017
This phone is so old it will not let us download Snapchat, but we bought it as a replacement phone for my daughter when she broke her new one. It's cheap and it gets the basics done. Plus the seller is very helpful and seems to be more aware of how to activate a used phone than the Sprint store did. If you need a phone for simple games, calls and texts it's cheap and perfect.
on June 25, 2015
Item received before date, item was in the condition that seller posted. My son was excited because he had bought 2 before this one and they didn't work and couldn't return so he had lost money and they were more expensive, so he said I love my phone and will buy again from seller and the price was awesome..thanks from one happy mom n son
on August 25, 2013
As sprint service representative describe the phone to me it is what he ans say it is. I was previous owner of sprint evo then galaxy. Kinks has been worked out of evo. It works faster and pretty durbale. I had a choice between the lg optimism and evo lte. Due to previous experiences with my teens and others I know dropping the lg opt phone one time and cracked the screen. The lg was even faster but more sensitive to dropping. The evo lte is more durable to dropping. Light weight cool features sound quality awesome etched. I love it. If not available to but htc 1is just like it to me a little different features that all. :)
on March 13, 2017
Great product and Great shipping! A++
on October 2, 2013
This is a phone I purchased for my mother. She's not very tech savvy but she can use this pretty well. I had an initial problem...the phone was defective - wouldn't connect to sprints network. Amazon took it back immediately and very quickly shipped a new phone. Excellent customer service.
The Sprint techs did say they often have problems with phones purchased on Amazon...but as I said, they took care of it quickly and never had a problem since.
on June 4, 2016
Good phone. Charger sent with it sucks though.
on May 29, 2013
I have been using it for about a month and I love it! Not sure how in the world I made it without a smart phone before now. I love the voice text feature and the camera/video is great. No complaints!!
on November 15, 2016
Some of the apps don't work but other then that it calls and texts. That's what I needed it for. Thank you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.