Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Price:$329.99+ Free shipping

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on August 18, 2013
Having been crazy about my LG Lotus, I was very sad when it finally became unreliable after using it from the day it debuted. I have very bad rheumatoid arthritis in my hands & wrists so trying to find a phone that I could actually use w/minimal pain was my goal. As well, I am NOT a touch screen typist & I text a lot, so I HAD to have a good QWERTY keyboard.

I tried a couple of phone & had no luck, so I was truly considering going to a BASIC phone but then I found this phone on Amazon. And although it took a day or two to figure it out, I have learned to like this phone.

Its MAJOR drawback is the battery. It is unbelievably bad - I have to keep a charger with me at all times. I keep one at my office, in the car & in the house. I can use it for texting, reading, etc., for about 1.5 hrs and then it is shot.

Considering I had so few options, it really is the best one for me & I am learning to like it more & more every day.
on December 2, 2013
This phone does what it should for the most part. I do, however, have 2 complaints:

1. When you take a photo the phone makes a shutter sound. A loud shutter sound, There is NO way to turn this off. After reading up online, the consensus seams to be that you have to 'root' the phone in order to download and install an app that will stop this annoying sound.

2. I have accidentally let the battery run out a couple of times. Sometimes when the phone has no power and I plug it in, there is no response from the phone at all. The first time it happened, I took it into the Sprint store and the tech guy said it was a brick. I took it home (so I could return it to Amazon), left it plugged in, and a while later it turned on as if nothing was ever wrong. I returned it anyway and the replacement has done the same thing.

Over all, it is a good phone. It just won't let me take secret photos of my dogs and sometimes acts like it's broken.
on August 26, 2015
This replacement phone was a life saver. Sprint told me this phone wasn't made, and I couldn't get it. Of course Amazon came to the rescue!
I love the QWERTY keyboard.
on August 5, 2015
Easy to use and it has a really great screen resolution. But on the flip side it gets Hot and powers off when I'm using certain apps like Netflix or YouTube.
on July 13, 2013
it has a short battery life if there is anything running in the background, but gives an easy control for turning off features that you're not using at the time
on August 6, 2013
Well, my wife wanted this phone as it fits in her hands well. She wanted something significant and since the price was right, got her this one. It is a Motorola phone, so you know it is made well.
on August 16, 2015
i love this case
on May 9, 2013
Enjoy this awesome phone. I love the keypad, and the size. It's simple but it does the work I need. Thanks
on June 28, 2013
Purchase was for my teenage son. He has the third line on my cell phone account. That line was due an upgrade. He has been wanting the Photon Q since it came out. This purchase took care of the upgrade as well as was a graduation present for my son!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse