Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 8, 2014
This is so comfortable even for a larger chest, I love it so much that I'm going to wear it and even buy more and probably double colors! It's so comfortable and stretchy and its almost like there's nothing on at all, I can't think of one complaint about this thing. It doesn't ride up or dig into my skin or even irritate me one bit! I'm getting every color ! Thank you :)
on July 24, 2015
I'm a 40 D and this "bra" easily rolls down and provides no support. I don't know if I received a faulty one or not, but I give it two stars for it's light comfortable material.
on September 13, 2013
It fits really well and it's stretchy but not see through! I'm a 38D and it's comfortable to wear with a dress or a t-shirt. For $6 you should definitely try it out.
on December 23, 2013
I purchased this bra because I'm nursing and don't want to commit to a strapless bra since I will probably change sizes soon. This offers zero support. I didn't expect much after reading the reviews but this is like wearing nothing.