Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on June 12, 2016
These jeans are plenty rugged and enough room for comfort. In particular they have ample pockets, deep and of durable material. They do run large and I had to return a pair; but GUIDE GEAR was easy to work with and we had no problems. We also have an older pair of GUIDE GEAR lined jeans which make cold weather outdoor work much more comfortable, they too have the deep pockets.
on December 14, 2014
These jeans might just be the best-kept secret among Men's jeans -- at about half the price of the familiar name-brand jean. Three years ago I purchased two pair, and they fit and look today just as they did in 2011. I typically do not buy clothing items over the internet, but I made an exception in this case because none of the conventional men's or department stores carried Glide Gear (let alone heard of them!). They have a very slight "stretching" quality to them, and they don't taper to your body as some of the others, but you cannot beat the quality, in my opinion.
on September 16, 2017
We have been purchasing these for many years, very pleased with the dark soft fabric now available. The price was so fabulous we bought six pairs!
on April 4, 2017
For we stubby and aging guys with an unhappy belt size these are perfect. They seam to keep a press longer than I expected too. Good job Guide Gear-a twin city company don'tya know
Phil Little
Minneapolis
review image
on November 26, 2016
These are pretty nice jeans for the money. Denim isn't to heavy and fits loose enough for comfort. I like them!
on December 8, 2014
My husband has a horrible time fiinding 29" length. We could not find in any top name brands. We tried Guide Gear and he recently bought another pair. Washes good.
on April 19, 2015
My husband loved these jeans. He has a hard time finding the right inseam and these fit good, not too short, just right. The weight is good too so they should last him a while.
on August 23, 2017
Fits great
on February 21, 2017
Large and long than 29l
on March 27, 2014
I am 6 ft. and 175 lbs. These are the 2nd most comfortable jeans I have owned. The most comfortable are the flannel lined version I wear in winter.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.