Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on April 14, 2016
Heavy duty? Nope. Comfortable? Nope. Work sock for man work? Nope. Worst socks I have ever had the displeasure of owning? Yup. These are nowhere near socks for men who wear boots on a daily basis. Barely half length, thin, and they fall into my boot constantly. I cannot worn enough, these socks, suck.
on February 11, 2014
Howdy,

I couldn't find the work socks I wanted quickly. Ordered but didn't realize the heavy work socks I ordered from Here in Baltimore, Maryland came from the UK.

So they took a bit longer to arrive.

When they did One sock had two - holes in the top. Two holes - 1 inch wide each.

I contacted Mr CheapsocksUK and asked him to replace the Bad sock.

Not only did he replace the bad sock - he sent me several EXTRA Pairs. I've already shoveled my Dad's
driveway 4 different times. Carried truck loads of firewood. And chopped a large # of fallen Tree Limbs
after an ice storm - ALL Wearing these socks.

AND discovered they are easy to wash out in the sink
with a bit of soap. Dry quickly too. The black color doesn't run. And they don't shrink - at least not for me.

I wear a size 10 shoe. And these socks fit well.

Glenn Osborn
Cutting wood to keep warm here in The boondocks
of Baltimore, Maryland
on March 17, 2017
These socks were somewhat wide and large for my foot...They make great around-the-house socks to wear as we don't wear shoes indoors...
on August 26, 2014
I have smallish feet for a man (81/2) and these fit fine but are a bit smaller than other socks I have tried that were advertised for the same size range. They are nice and thick and appear to be quality. If you have larger feet these may not fit to your satisfaction. That said, for me, these are extremely comfortable/sturdy socks and I would buy again.
on April 7, 2014
These don't stay up on your calf and slide into my boots, which is a pain and then the sides of my ariat's rub on my calves. I would not recommend these at all. Maybe if you are a woman and use a garter belt they would work. On the plus side, they are very warm, so if you want to wear them with house slippers (NOT BOOTS as described) they work fine; however, I'm just stuck with several pairs of useless socks. Maybe the cats will play with them.
on May 10, 2017
I bought these for my husband who works on a farm and wears steel toed work boots and he loves them!
on December 10, 2015
Bought these for my husband for work. He loves them and thinks they are the best he has had yet. I am always on the lookout for cushioned socks for him as he is on his feet for 12-17 hrs a day. He requires comfort, and these seem to provide what he needs in a sock. The fit was right on. Seem to be well made, but I noticed the tops could have been bettr constructed, otherwise I would have given a full 5 stars. http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B009FG8IQS?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_8
on June 29, 2013
These are the most comfortable socks I think I have ever had, On my feet 12 hours a day at work seems to have taken the fatigue out of them, Look great too.
on May 11, 2017
Arrived on time no problems good people to deal with thank you
on March 29, 2017
He loved them. They are great socks!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.