Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on May 20, 2013
I'm not a headphone aficionado, but the sound is as good as anything else I've used over the years. The flat cables tangle less and are easier to untangle when they do get a little snarled up. People report that they can hear me fine when I used the built-in mic for calls. And so far, they've held up with no sign of wear. Have been using them a few months.
on October 22, 2013
Cable and parts all seem of good quality, but I don't exactly stress it much. I use it only for telephony, not for videos or music. Far too loud compared to sans-earphones on my Samsung Dart, so I have to remember to reduce the volume as soon as the call starts to connect if I last used the phone without these earphones. The noise isolation is pretty good, but it took a little getting used to the difference in the feedback of my own voice. The mike does not seem to pick up wind noise or other background sound (at least the other party has never mentioned it -- with the lack of feedback maybe I just don't hear it?) Comfortable, but I was already accustomed to similar isolating earbuds for my iPod. The inline button never seemed to do what I expected so I no longer use it, but that might be due to the phone, not the earphones.
on December 1, 2012
I had to return this product just a couple of days after receiving it. The earbud fell out of the metal casing straight out of the box. This came with 3 sets of gel cushions that you are supposed to be able to change to fit, but how do you expect to change the gels when you can't even pull them off in the first place?

I tried the one ear that was still intact for sound quality, and when they say "noise-isolation" all it does is plug your ears to muffle the background noise but it feels like there is too much pressure build up and it made my ear ache.
on October 21, 2012
Don't waste your time an money on this. I did you all a favor. I bought it because it has an in-line mic and has a flat wire which is virtually tangle free. The sound was not great (sounded muffled) and I needed to play with the EQ settings on my iPhone so I didn't get a headache. It was cheap so I figured I'd live with it. But now it's physically broken after very light use. The ear parts came apart at the seams and the half the mic part fell off while I was walking, rendering the mic unusable. Not worth the trouble returning and trying to get a refund.
on May 10, 2013
We bought 3 pair of these. 1 pair the ear piece detached within 24 hours. The second one within 72 and the final within a week. The company was willing to replace but I didn't bother. With all 3 breaking within a week it would have been a wasted to bother but I wanted to be fair to let you know they were willing to replace.

The sound quality was nice but the construction is the problem.
on September 9, 2013
So far so good. I bought it primarily so that I could listen to the pre-game, game, and post-game radiocasts while attending football games. What's nice, if I receive a phone call, I can answer the call by pushing the mic-button without having to remove the phone from my pocket. Go Hawks!
on October 23, 2012
This product was HORRIBLE!!!! I had it for 2 days and one of the ear plugs just started comign apart!!! I also did not like the slant of the earbuds. They were loud, but cheaply made
on February 5, 2013
Product very good! a little discomforting at the time of using, it takes longer than I expected to get used to it, the ear items are too big for me.
on February 9, 2013
Just what i was looking for, good price and great sound. I will recommend it to everyone. Great quality for the money.
on January 25, 2013
The earphones are very good, good sound, comfortable, and look good. The bass sound is great. I highly recommend them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question