Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on March 20, 2017
For those of you waiting for season 13, here's the story: they changed distributors and no one wants to take responsibility for distributing the dvd. So we may never get season 13 on dvd.

Oh and also, woot! Love degrassi!
on April 11, 2016
I absolutely loved this season of Degrassi, it has been one of its strongest seasons so far. They coves such a wide range of real life issues (the main one being teen suicide this season) and it is just so addictive! I was sad to say goodbye to some of the characters who have grown to become some of my favorites (Bianca, Fiona, Eli etc...) but am now super excited to watch Season 13.
on July 26, 2015
This is a great season, and the less said about it the better - just watch it, unspoiled.

But where are all the other seasons after this? Why haven't they come out on DVD? They have up to season 19 (nineteen!) on streaming (which I can't access at my home in Australia), and I've been waiting for about two years for season 13, with no new DVD, and no news as to why it's been delayed... VERY poor form! :( :( :(
on October 29, 2013
I've been a fan of the series since the first season with the originals. But I have to say Degrassi gets very addicting. It's such a great show. And this season deals with tougher issues than last season. I recommend this to every Degrassi Fan!!
on March 28, 2013
Even as an adult...I appreciate the realistic lessons that children can learn from this show. It was on when I was a child and I still LOVE this show no matter how old I get. I love the characters...my fave is Eli........oh he is so hot and I relate to him the best.
on April 4, 2017
good
on December 3, 2013
Season 12 is most definitely one of my favorite seasons of all the other seasons, Nearly all the episodes were great. Would recommend!
on November 4, 2013
Im confused it says 38 episodes but the entire season is 40 episodes.. it really confuses me.. haha anyway its great
on March 7, 2017
I'm a singer and my song was featured in this episode! It was really cool to get that experience!
on June 25, 2013
Degrassi is an insanely super awesome show!
i have watched it for years and the first episode i saw i was completely in love with it!